THIRTY THREE: She's Awake

* Xavier *

Two Weeks Later

I had just walked out of my last exam for the day when Alec walked over to me, the two of us have grown closer, myself and the girls are getting back to how we were but it was still hard. Gabriella still hasn't woken up, I feel like she's never going to, next week is our last week of exams.

Walking out of the school building with Alec we noticed Blaze wasn't here yet, he's always here straight after school which causes us to worry. "What if she's woken up and he's forgotten about us?" Alec asked before his brother came to a stop in front of us, we climbed into the car and stared at him. "Sorry work went over," Blaze said, "we thought you were at the hospital with Gabriella and Matt, we thought you forgot about us," Alec said "no, god no, I'd come and get you both if she woke up," Blaze said as he pulled out of the parking lot and the three of us made our way to the girl's school.

Once we had gotten the girls we headed to the hospital. The second we pulled into a parking spot we all got out and made our way into the building, like usual we made our way straight up to Gabriella's room. The second we walked in I saw Gabriella still laying in the bed, beeping from her machines sounding through the whole room. The girls instantly ran over to Gabriella's side, taking her hands and talking about their days, the boys were next with me following after taking her hand like I usually do.

"How's she doing?" came a voice from the doorway, turning my head I noticed it was Jason and Maddi, "she's not getting any better," Matt said from the window where he was helping the girls with their homework. "I've...uh, I've got some news on the accident," Matt said walking over to Gabriella's bed were her brothers soon joined us, "I got the number plate on the car and they traced it, they couldn't trace it at first as he didn't actually put it all in his name but we eventually got it, and I'm disappointed to say that Ryder was the one to cause the accident," Matt said.

"That bastard," I almost yelled "Xavier calm down," Matt said "how can I be calm when my girlfriend, your daughter is laying in that bed unsure if she'll ever wake up again," I said trying to keep my voice from not getting too high, "I know where my daughter is currently laying Xavier, but you have to know that I'm trying my best on what to do from here on out," Matt said "how about hand him over to the police," I said, "Xavier, I'm not handing my son over to the police," Matt said "well your son put your daughter in the hospital," I said, "I'm not talking about this anymore Xavier, I'm not handing my son over to the police and that's final," Matt said. I walked back over to Gabriella's side and kissed her forehead before sitting down next to her holding her hand in mine kissing it as I tried to wish that it would wake her.

* Gabriella *

Everything was pitch black and I couldn't move, no matter how hard I tried to speak nothing came out, I couldn't open my eyes and the blackness was deafening, I could hear Xavier and my dad most of the time and no matter how many times I tried to I couldn't speak. I don't know how long I've been trying to wake myself. All I remember was hearing sirens and everyone shouting around me, I've come in and out of consciousness. 

It's been black except for the memories that come through my brain as clear as day, I think I've felt people touch me but I don't know to be honest.

Suddenly I heard voices. "Bella you alright?" it sounded like my mum, opening my eyes I saw both her and Sammy in white dresses and flowing hair. "Mum, Sammy?" I asked before running over to them taking them in my arms before they both looked behind me, turning around I noticed a window, walking over to it I noticed it was me lying on a bed with everyone running around me.