IT

(What if Danger Force ended being the LOSERS club instead?)

((Warning: swearing))

(((Some bits might be taken out since there are only four of them instead of 7 like in the movie)))

No One's POV:

The LOSERS had saved Chapa from Pennywise's deadlights curse that he inflicted upon her when she was captured after she beat up her abusive dad. Pennywise then appears, and they fight him in the evil lair. They try to beat him, but fail, and Pennywise ends up taking Bose hostage. The others watch in fear.

Chapa: "Let him go!"

Pennywise: "No, I'll take him. I'll take ALL of you, and I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear."

Pennywise raises his finger and shakes it.

Pennywise: "Orrrrrrr... you'll just leave us be. I'll take him, only him, and then, I will have my long rest, and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead haaaaaaappy lives, until old age takes you back to the weeds."

Pennywise does his evil laugh. Bose tries to tell the others to go.

Bose: "Leave... I'm the one that dragged you all into this. I'm... I'm s-s-so sorry."

Pennywise mocks Bose's stutter and laughs.

Pennywise: "S-s-s-sorry."

Bose: "Go."

Chapa turns to the others.

Chapa: "Guys, we can't."

Bose: "I'm sorry."

Miles stands up.

Miles: "I told you, Bose. I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It's your fault."

The others look at Miles.

Miles: "You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead house."

Pennywise starts getting mad.

Miles: "And now..."

Miles takes a bat from the huge pile of toys.

Miles: "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."

Pennywise lets go of Bose and stands up, now completely pissed at Miles.

Miles: "WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB, ASSHOLE!"

Pennywise charges at Miles, who smacks IT with the bat. Mika charges at IT with a fence spike, but burning hands emerge from IT's mouth, which stop Mika. Chapa takes her spike and hits Pennywise with it, and Miles hits IT with the bat again, causing IT to turn into an elongated, painted lady's face.

IT charges at Chapa, but she swings at him, which causes him to stumble back. Mika tries to beat IT again, but IT makes her fall to the floor, and out come spider limbs out of IT's hands. Pennywise tries to get Mika with them, but Chapa takes the spike and stabs IT in the chest with it, causing blood to spill out and float upwards.

IT's head turns into an unwrapped mummy head, which tries to kill Chapa, but Bose picks up a long chain link off the ground and beats Pennywise with it. He swings at IT again, bringing IT to it's knees. Miles hits him with the bat again, causing IT to fall to the floor.

Having had enough, IT crawls back in fear to the opening of a well.

Bose: "That's why you didn't kill Chapa. Cause sh-sh-sh-she wasn't afraid, and we aren't, either. Not anymore. Now you're the one who's afraid, because you're gonna starve."

Pennywise flips backwards into the well, but hangs on to the edge. IT's head starts to crumble and float upwards.

Pennywise: "Fear..."

Pennywise lets go of the edge and descends down the well. The LOSERS watch.

Miles: "I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay."

Chapa and Bose look at each other, and they hug. She feels a few tears coming down her face, and Bose rubs her back to calm her. Mika looks up and sees the bodies of the missing kids floating down.

Mika: "Guys... guys... the kids are floating down."

Chapa and Bose had released from their hug. He looks over and sees something familiar. He gets closer and sees a yellow raincoat. He gets down on his knees and recognizes that it belonged to his younger brother.

Having finally come to terms with his brother's death, he breaks down in tears. The others get close to comfort him. Chapa wrapped her arms around him while Mika and Miles hugged him from the sides.

Next month, the LOSERS are sitting near the river. Chapa explains what she saw in her visions while in a catatonic state, which were that of the LOSERS back in the cistern, but they were older.

Bose looks down and sees a piece of glass on the floor. He picks it up and stands up with it.

Bose: S-s-swear... if IT isn't dead... if IT ever comes back... we'll come back, too."

Chapa stands up first, then Mika, then Miles. Bose cuts his hand with the piece of glass, then he moves on to Miles, who winces at the pain. He then cuts Mika's palm, who also winces. When he gets to Chapa, she doesn't make a single movement. Instead, she looks him in the eyes.

The four then join hands in the oath. They stay like that for a few seconds, then they release. Eventually, the twins leave their spot, and then, it was just Chapa and Bose.

Bose: "You all p-p-packed for Portland?"

Chapa: "Pretty much. I'm going tomorrow morning."

Bose: "H-how long are you gonna be gone?"

Chapa: "My aunt says I can stay as long as I want."

Bose nods and then looks down with a sad face.

Chapa: "Hey, uh... just so you know... I never felt like a loser when I was with you."

Bose looks at Chapa and smiles. She checks her watch.

Chapa: "Well... I should probably get going. See you around."

Chapa stands up and starts to leave. While she was walking, Bose gets up and runs to her. She turns around and sees him. He stands there for a second, then he kisses her. When he pulls away, she stands there a little surprised, but then, she smiles.

She rests a hand on the side of Bose's face and kisses him back. After about 10 seconds, they pull away while she still had her hand resting on Bose's face. She smiles again. They stare a few seconds.

Chapa: "Bye..."

She lets him go and turns to leave again. Bose stands there and stares at her as she leaves. He slowly breaks into a smile.

The End