BAPA Moments (Re-made: Season 3)

The Force Returns: Part 1

Chapa enters the twins' room via window. They, along with Bose, all suddenly see her come in.

Chapa: "Hey, I know we're not supposed to hang outside of school anymore, but... I haven't seen my mom in days."

There was a brief second of silence.

Chapa: "Also, I missed you."

Bose: "I missed you, too."

Bose and Chapa kiss, not caring that everyone else was watching.

The Force Returns: Part 2

Danger Force is about to face off against Number 20.

AWOL: "We got this. There's four of us and only one of him."

Brainstorm: "But there's only three of us."

Chapa puts her hand on his shoulder.

Volt: "No, baby, there actually are four of us."

Brainstorm quickly counts the number of them, and realizes that she was right.

Brainstorm: "Oh, yeah, there are. Whoopsies."

Chapa smiles gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Volt: "You're cute."

Miles Sells His Soul

Miles is on the phone with Mika about a mission they just came back from. Mika wanted to know why they didn't call her to help them. Bose was about to say that they sold their souls, but before he could finish, Chapa quickly covered his mouth, despite not having energy from selling her soul. She whispered in his ear...

Volt: "Mika's not supposed to know about that, remember?"

Brainstorm: *whispers* "Oh... right. Sorry."

Chapa gives him a quick peck on his lips.

Volt: *whispers* "Good boy."

Hey, Where's Schwoz?

Ray: "It's time to rescue... the lost arts of Salsa Dancing!"

At that, he and the kids start the dancing. Bose and Chapa are paired up with each other, which was a dream come true for them. They actually got the hang of it. Chapa was already a dancer, but she had taught Bose a few moves earlier. Now, they were both amazing.

Every few seconds, while still dancing, they would lean in and give each other kisses.

Later

Long story short, Bose was kidnapped and taken to where Schwoz has been held. The rest of Danger Force find out where that is, and they all teleport to save them. Once there, they fight their way through the members of The Cell.

Mika and Chapa make their way over to where Schwoz and Bose were. Mika super screamed the cuffs off Schwoz and Chapa and Bose shared a kiss.

Don't Go In There!

Miles: "It's all happening. There could be anything behind that door."

Bose: "Imagined if we opened that door, and there was nothing but a shelf... filled with books. Can you imagine?"

Chapa: "Baby... that's called a Library."

Bose: "Wait... that's what a Library is? I thought Library was term that meant being responsible for something by law."

Chapa: *chuckles* "No, no, that's called a Liability."

Bose: "Ohhhh, okay. Huh, they kind of sound similar, actually."

Bose's Birthday Party

At the end, when Buddy thought he was gonna get punished for throwing a party without his mom's permission, she changed her mood pretty quick and she let him continue the party. When the music started back up, everyone started dancing again.

Bose and Chapa were dancing with each other, and then...

Chapa: "I thought I'd save my special birthday gift for last."

Bose: "What is it?"

Chapa gently placed her hand under his chin, then she got closer... and she kissed him. Bose immediately kisses back. They pull away after a bit.

Chapa: "Happy birthday, baby."

Bose smiles.

Bose: "I love you."

Chapa: "I love you, too."

Bose and Chapa kiss again.