A Danger Among Us (Remake)

(Warning: swearing)

Chapa's POV:

Fast forward to about a day or two later. The five of us were getting ready to go to Dingoland, and we already had our costumes on. Bose had told me earlier that I look pretty in my costume. On the outside, I just smiled and thanked him, but on the inside, I was blushing. I don't think I've ever been complimented like before.

But anyway, as we were about to leave, Miles had a vision that Rick Twitler was not gone. Just fucking perfect. That's the last thing any of us need. That wasn't all, though. Miles told us that Rick was still in one of us. When all of us got into an argument over who was possessed, Schwoz came in and told us he had a test that could tell who it was.

When he brought out the test, it turned out he needed a bit of everyone's blood. When we saw how big the needle was, the other three ran, whilst Ray and I were trying to catch them, but they escaped. Then, I put the Man's Nest on lockdown so they wouldn't get far.

On our search, we came across Drex, who was apparently locked up in a cell in the Man's Nest. We continued our search, and I figured out that Miles was in the hot tub room, and we were able to capture him.

We found Bose about a minute later, who was in Brainstorm mode and on his stupid dates. Why can't they just end? Before you ask, yes, I am jealous. You know why?

I've had a crush on Bose for a while, and it's kind of amazing how he hasn't figured it out yet.

Anyway, afterwards, we found and captured Mika, and gathered them all to the Man's Nest main room for Schwoz's little test. At the end, Schwoz told us that none of us were possessed by Rick Twitler. We all cheered.

However, we all began to suspect that Ray was possessed, and as we were about to throw him in a trash rocket, we see helper monkey carrying a purple suit. It didn't take a genius to figure out that the monkey was Rick Twitler. He ran, and we started to chase after him.

We ran into Drex again, who was freed by helper monkey. After he put Ray in his prison cell, a battle began between him and us four.

After a long chase, he was defeated by Mika. Ray was freed by helper monkey, which left us confused, but right then, Rick Twitler came on the screen, as a cyborg. Apparently, while he possessed Mika, he rewired the trash rockets, and with one push of a button, he launched the entire Man's Nest into space.