Bose's Birthday Party (Remake)

(Warning: sexual swearing)

Chapa's POV:

Miles, Mika and I are in the Man's Nest, getting decorations ready for Bose's surprise party. Mika and I are painting a banner and Miles is working on inflating balloons, or so we thought.

Mika: "Miles, how we doing on balloons?"

Miles: "Uhh, what's up?"

Mika and I look up to see Miles on his phone while the balloon he was inflating is enormous.

Mika: "Have you been inflating one balloon this whole time?!"

Miles: "Sorry, my phone's kind of blowing up over here."

Me: "So is that balloon."

The balloon pops and gets everywhere.

Me: "Told ya."

As we continued decorating, Ray came in and explained how he and Credenza were gonna spend the whole weekend at a new hotel called The Wicker Inn. We kept teasing him about how we will see him tomorrow since the hotel will definitely burn.

Earlier, we explained to him how since Bose's mom married the Vice Mayor on his birthday and how they always celebrate their anniversary on that day, it even made Bose forget about his own birthday, which made me a little sad.

Suddenly, Bose walks in and engages in a conversation with Miles about how his step sister is obsessed with AWOL since she saw him on the cover of Cat Holder Magazine. Of course, Ray being Ray, he doesn't remember the seven times Bose has tried to tell him about his step sister, which were all yesterday.

Bose then sees the birthday banner and doesn't suspect a thing.

Time skip to the party at Buddy's house

Bose gets the banner set while I'm forced, by Blayne Kirkpatrick, to wear a clown mask. I tried not to think about that, though. I just wanted to see Bose have an awesome time.

Bose: "Okay, banner's all set. Hey, who's party is this, anyway?"

Everyone: "Surprise!"

Miles: "It's YOUR party, dude!"

Bose: "Wh-I'M the Bose, from the banner?!"

Mika: "YES, it's your birthday!"

Bose: "It's MY birthday?!"

Everyone: "Surprise!"

I was really happy when Bose finally got it. I turned on the music, and everyone was dancing along. At one point, I had enough of Blayne throwing sunflower seed shells on the floor, so I threw the clown mask at him.

A minute later, the vice mayor comes in with Bose's step sister, Poopsie. When the vice mayor leaves, Poopsie immediately demands to have AWOL at the party or she would destroy Bose's party. Already, I was resisting the urge to fight this bitch.

Few Minutes Later

Bose is doing surfing on top of the coffee table. Everyone was cheering him on, and I was impressed at how good he was.

Me: "Bose, you are shockingly good at furniture surfing."

Buddy comes up next to me.

Buddy: "Just wish he wasn't doing it on my mom's new coffee table."

Me: "Come on, Bose never gets a birthday party. Let him have a little fun."

Buddy leaves. I continued spinning the music at my DJ table. Truth is, I wanted to get up on the coffee table and dance with Bose, maybe do a little more than that, but if I did, people might get suspicious, so I decided to resist that urge, too. Meanwhile, Poopsie kept destroying stuff everytime AWOL was not here, and I was getting more and more pissed off.

AWOL and Miles kept having to switch roles throughout the time at the party while his date, Sissy Kranz, kept waiting for him to come back. Soon, a news alert comes up on my phone, and I show everyone. Just like we thought, The Wicker Inn burned down, and that meant Ray and Credenza were gonna be on their way back.

We knew we had to clean up before they got back, but all the party members ran away. As we were cleaning up, I felt really bad for Bose for how his party ended up turning out. We knew we had to clean up fast, though, or else Buddy would get busted.

As we cleaned the house, Bose and I worked together on a few areas, and I was enjoying my time with him that I almost forgot a few times what I was supposed to be doing. In fact, every time I bring up something I'm gonna do, Bose always follows it with "I do what she does." I love it everytime he says it. He's so adorable, I just wanna boop him.

After we cleaned everything up, Credenza and Ray came in. Credenza goes over to the pantry, sees all the sunflower shells fly out, and realizes that Buddy had a party, and Buddy didn't even try to deny it. At that moment, Schwoz came in with The Cell's evil device, which he re-purposed as a party light.

When Credenza saw it, she told Buddy that she wasn't mad anymore. Odd, but I guess that's good. Soon after, Schwoz turned on the party light and we all started to dance again. This time, Bose and I danced side-by-side. I tried resisting the urge to keep staring at him, but half the time, I couldn't. I could kind of tell he felt the same way about me, too. Both of us smiled at each other as we continued dancing together.

Later that night, I took Bose's hand and snuck him to the back of the house. Once there, we start kissing. As soon as our lips touched, we were in absolute heaven. I took off my fancy party vest to make things... easier for Bose.