A Henry Among Us (Remake: Epilogue)

(Warning: sexual, swearing)

Chapa's POV:

Now that all of this Rick Twitler shit was over, I decided that I wanted to tell Bose about my crush on him. I tried to prepare myself for what might happen because I still remember all those dates he went on, so I had a feeling things would end awkwardly.

A few hours after we all went home, I decided to head to Bose's house. Because I didn't have a phone, I couldn't call or text him, so I know he's gonna be pretty surprised to see me at the front door.

When I arrived, I knocked, and Bose opened up. He was both surprised and happy to see me. He invited me inside, and of course, I went inside. When he closes the door behind me, we went up to his room. We sit on his bed together.

Bose: "So, what brings you by?"

Me: "Well... I have something on my mind that I think you should know."

Bose: "Funny, I was just thinking the same thing."

Me: "I have a feeling it's not gonna be the same thing I'm thinking, though."

Bose: "Should I say what I'm thinking of first, then?"

Me: "Yeah..."

Bose: "Okay, well... I like like you."

My eyes widened as soon as he said that.

Me: "You... you do?"

Bose: "Yeah..."

Me: "But... what about all those dates you went on?"

Bose: "Oh, that... those were actually just to steer me away from the feeling that you probably don't like like me back... so everytime I went on those dates, I would always imagine that I was having them with you. I mean, I know I went on a bunch of those dates, but I don't like those girls as much as I really like you. I really like everything about you, on the outside AND on the inside. But... I can understand if you don't-"

I decided to cut him off by kissing him, which worked. When I pulled away, his eyes were wide, and a smile appeared on his face. He leaned in to kiss me, and of course, I kissed him back. This one lasted for a bit longer.

When we pulled away, I remembered something from a few days ago. It was when I thought I caught Bose staring at my legs. This gave me an idea.

I reached down to the bottom of my jeans, and I slowly rolled one side up to reveal a leg, then I crossed it. I looked up and saw Bose staring again. I knew it. Then, I had another idea.

I took Bose's hand, and I placed it on my leg. His eyes widened more and his breathing got a little heavy.

Me: *giggles* "Had a feeling that you really like my legs."

Bose: "They are pretty distracting legs, not that that's bad, because it's not."

Me: "Oh, Bose..."

The two of us shared another kiss.