Dumber Force (Remake)

(Warning: swearing)

Bose's POV:

Long story short, Mitch made everyone, including Chapa, Miles and Mika, absolutely dumb with his methods of teaching our school. Luckily, Schwoz came up with a solution to restore them back to normal. Unfortunately, Ray, being the same full-of-himself asshole he is, tried to make it sound like it was him who came up with the idea.

Anyway, when we got to the school with the Brain Boppers, we lured Chapa, Miles and Mika towards us. When we did, we bopped them upside the heads, which briefly knocked them unconscious.

Me: "Okay, that definitely was pretty funny."

The three start to awake get up off the ground.

Chapa: "What are you guys doing here?"

Mika: "And why do my teeth hurt?"

Me: "You've been eating rocks, darlin.'"

Mika: "Well, that was a poor decision on my part."

Me: "Guess the gloves work."

Miles: "What happened to the school?"

Captain Man: "Mitch Bilsky happened. Now here, put on these brain boppers, blow a bubble, and let's go punch some kids."

At that, Chapa suddenly punched me in the face. I was completely not expecting it, but I guess she didn't know that's not what Ray meant.

Captain Man: "Not him! What's the matter with you?!"

A few minutes later, after my nose healed, the rest of them suited up and we all went into the school. We're all in the teachers' lounge, waiting for the perfect moment to come out. This is what we heard outside...

Mitch: "Wow, this tire smoke is really messing you kids up, huh?"

Now's our chance. We open the door.

Me: "Yeah, well, get ready for this smoke."

Mitch: "Hey, that's the teachers' lounge."

Volt: "Well, we're about to teach you a lesson."

Chapa zaps Mitch, and we start to brain bop the kids who turned dumb because of Mitch. I'll skip the whole thing, but once we got done, Frandon (yes, that's his name) led the kids out the door for something. I wasn't really paying attention because I was too focused on Chapa.

Mitch told us we couldn't take him to jail because what he did technically wasn't against the law. At that, he leaves the classroom. Ray gets a message on his phone.

Captain Man: "Well, we gotta get back to the Man's Nest. Schwoz is almost done building that evil device from the blueprints he swiped off The Cell."

Shout-Out: "Why is he building their evil device?!"

Captain Man: "I don't know, you know Schwoz. You put something science-y in front of him, that big ol' brain's just gonna science it right up."

Later

Chapa's POV:

Well, the whole evil device thing turned out to be a fucking pancake maker, but it turned out that there could be another page of blueprints somewhere, so I wonder where it could be.

Anyway, after that waste of time, everyone else left, but Bose and I decided to stay behind and just do...whatever, I guess. We went over and sat on the Man's Nest couch.

Me: "Sorry for punching you earlier."

Bose: "Nah, don't worry about that. It's history now."

Me: "No, no, I...feel like I should tell you the reason for it."

Bose: "...Reason?"

Me: "Yeah, um...please don't be mad at it."

Bose: "I won't."

Me: "Okay, well...the reason I punched you earlier was because...I was mad when you called Mika 'darling.'"

Bose: "Ohh, that? Why would you be mad at that?"

Me: "Well, because...okay, I wasn't actually mad. I was jealous."

Bose: "Chapa, it didn't mean anything when I said that to her. If anything, I was actually trying to make you jealous, but I never expected that punch."

My eyes grew wide.

Me: "You...were trying to make me jealous?"

Bose: "Mm-hmm."

Me: "Are you...in love with me?"

Bose: *teasingly* "It is possible, but I now know someone who's in love with me."

I decided to play along.

Me: "Well, maybe you should let that someone kiss you."

Bose: *giggles* "I will."

Bose gets closer to me and kisses me. I instantly smiled when he did. I pulled him back in for another kiss. I was so surprised at how awesome he was at kissing me. It felt so good when his lips met with mine.