BAPA Moments (Re-made: Season 2)

A Danger Among Us

Mika: "How can Rick Twitler even be among us? You said you got rid of the game he used to possess me."

Ray: "I did. I had Helper Monkey load it onto one of my trash rockets, and unlike some assistants, he's always there for me."

Bose knew that Ray was talking about him, and he felt a little upset. Chapa put her hand on his shoulder and softly said...

Chapa: "Don't listen to him. He's just mad because he can't do everything by himself."

Ray: "Uh, I heard that!"

Chapa: "Good."

Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?

Volt: "Better idea. I'm gonna do what Captain Man would do: go back down to Club Soda, find a couple witnesses, zap a cuppa butts until we find who stole the Man Buggy."

Brainstorm: "I love it."

Volt: "That's good to hear, cause you're coming with me."

Brainstorm: "Yes!"

Shout-Out: "Wait, so you guys are just leaving?"

Volt: "Uh, we're gonna go do something. It's called 'being proactive.'"

Brainstorm: "I love it."

Chapa grabs Bose by his uniform and they make their way over to the tube. On the call, they go down. When they reach the bottom, they make their way back to Club Soda.

Volt: "Now, remember: while we're down there, do not try to kiss me again without warning, like you always do."

Brainstorm: "Hey, I can't help it. You're just so beautiful."

When he says that, Chapa's face almost matches the color of her uniform.

Volt: "Might as well kiss me already to get it out of the way."

And that's exactly what they do. Bose tries to make out words while making out with Chapa.

Brainstorm: "Your lips... I can't get enough of them. So beautiful... so plump."

When they pull away, Chapa teases him.

Volt: "Bosey, come on, stop. I'm already red enough. Besides, we have something we need to do."

Brainstorm: "Alright, alright. But I will try to get you afterwards."

Volt: "Mmm, we'll see."

Krampapalooza

Volt: "If Krampus starts kramping people, this whole festival will be ruined."

Brainstorm: "Which means we won't have enough money to save the Rec Center."

Shout-Out: "No, Boo, we're trying to get out of our Bro Co contract."

Captain Man: "Yeah, Volt's right, Krampus could really mess things up. Brainstorm, I need you and Volt to follow him to make sure he doesn't kramp anybody."

Volt: "On him like a thumb ring."

As they start to leave, Bose goes a different way, but Chapa grabs him by the arm.

Volt: "Where are you going?"

She takes him with her.

Brainstorm: "I guess my half-a-brain told me to go another way."

Volt: "Well, you're lucky you're cute."

Brainstorm: "Aww."

Bottle Snatchers