☆𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏𝟔☆

(𝟐 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫)
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟎 - 𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞

The screams had dwindled, overtaken by the roar of the flames devouring the houses before him

The screams had dwindled, overtaken by the roar of the flames devouring the houses before him. He looked up at the sinister green sigil hovering over the village center, its malevolent glow casting eerie shadows on the devastation below.

It was a grim warning to the Aurors who would arrive soon enough, only to find nothing but ash and bone.

"Crouch!" A shrill voice snapped him out of his trance. Turning to his side, he saw her standing there, a familiar crazed look in her eyes.

He responded with a wide, unsettling smile. "Bella!"

She stepped closer, her eyes gleaming with a manic delight as the flames reflected in them. "Did you see their faces?" she asked, almost breathless with excitement.

She was covered in soot and blood, just as he was; Bellatrix had always been the only one who craved chaos as fervently as he did.

She was the only one who matched his thirst for vengeance and retribution for the death of Regulus.

In his growing rage, he climbed the ranks, proving his unwavering loyalty to the Dark Lord. In return, he was rewarded and became one of his most trusted.

Alongside Bellatrix, Dolohov, and Rodolphus, he stood as a formidable force of darkness, each of them bound by a shared hunger for power.

He was often sent out with them—together they had the fastest-growing kill count.

Their ruthless efficiency and shared bloodlust made them the Dark Lord's most lethal enforcers, leaving a trail of death and destruction in their wake.

As they surveyed the burning village, Bella turned to him, a wild grin spreading across her face. "We're just getting started, Crouch," she said, her voice dripping with sadistic glee.

"Soon, they will arrive—soon they will pay for what they did to him."

He didn't have time to respond before Dolohov returned from inspecting one of the completely burned homes, his face smeared with grime.

"Incoming," Dolohov said, a smile creeping across his face as he pointed down the street. Four figures materialized, the distinct crack of their Apparition echoing through the night.

Bella's grin widened, her eyes blazing with anticipation. "Let the fun begin," she whispered, her wand already in hand.

Barty's lips curled into a predatory smile as he stepped forward, his own wand at the ready. "Indeed," he murmured, his voice a low, sinister rasp.

The air crackled with spells as the group of intruders launched hexes towards them.

Amidst the chaos, two of the attackers stayed behind, their wands raised in defense, while the other two attempted to extinguish the remaining fires that engulfed the muggle homes.