☆𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝟐 ☆

(𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝟐𝟑 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨)
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎 -  𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐲

The wind tousled her hair, but the warmth of the sun felt soothing on her skin as she walked along the sandy beach

Halfmoon Bay, hidden from Muggle sight, felt like a secret haven. As the sun reached its peak, the rough waters calmed, turning into a smooth surface that mirrored the warm colors of the sky.

The salty breeze wrapped around her, bringing a sense of peace as the world seemed to slow down.

"Are you going to help me with him?" Orion shouted, clearly frustrated as she practically abandoned him to care for the baby while she dipped her toes in the warm water.

Turning around, she smiled at the sight of Orion holding Sirius in his arms. The nine-month-old had wide eyes, taking in the world around him with a mix of wonder and curiosity.

He gurgled, reaching out as if trying to grasp the sparkling waves lapping at the shore.

"Oh, come on, he's fine!" she teased, laughter bubbling in her throat. Orion's expression softened despite his annoyance, and he couldn't help but chuckle as Sirius cooed.

Walking toward her, Orion gently held Sirius closer, bending down so the baby could splash his little chubby hands in the water.

"Feel good, little lad?" he asked, his voice warm and playful.

Sirius giggled, his eyes sparkling with joy as the cool waves danced around his fingers. The sound of his laughter echoed against the shore, a pure moment of happiness that made both of them smile.

Walburga watched with a smile so wide it nearly hurt her cheeks. "You were right—" She looked out at the sea, then back at Orion as he lifted Sirius higher, holding him securely in his arms. "I needed this." She closed her eyes, letting the wind and droplets of water hit her face, soaking in the calmness of the moment.

But suddenly, a wave of water splashed over her, and she opened her eyes to see Orion laughing, using his wand to send more playful splashes her way. "I'm always right; you're just too stubborn to see it." he teased, his grin infectious.

"Remember that when you grow up, little lad, I'm always right," he whispered into Sirius' ear, earning a giggle from the baby.

Sirius looked up at his mother, his eyes sparkling with joy as if sharing a secret between the three of them.

It was just the three of them on the beach, a serene little world all their own. As the sun dipped lower in the sky, casting golden hues across the water, Walburga spread out a soft blanket and settled down, cradling Sirius as she fed him his bottle.

The gentle sound of the waves accompanied the rhythm of her heartbeat, creating a peaceful lullaby.

Once the baby's eyelids grew heavy and he finally dozed off, Orion sat beside her, both of them lost in the beauty of the sunset.