42

Half way through the fourth day of their honeymoon Lena began getting sick. 'It's probably just food poisoning or something." Lena said brushing it off as she stood up from the bathroom floor. "Are you sure?" Kara asked worryingly. "Yea...it was probably that seafood we had for lunch." Lena replied. Kara shrugged her shoulders and just hugged Lena rubbing her back. "I'll be fine by this time tomorrow, but for tonight...let's just stay in." Lena replied. "Of course Lee, we can order in tonight." Kara replied with a smile.

A few hours later they were tucked up on the sofa just enjoying each other's company. "Have you checked in with Alura?" Lena asked. "Not yet, do you want to do it no?" Kara asked. "Yes, let's do it." Lena replied as they sat up. Kara turned got her phone and got the video chat ready. "It's ringing!" Kara said. "Ok! I'm just gonna grab some drinks." Lena called. A few seconds later Alura's face was on the screen.

"Mommy! Momma! Hi!" She squealed. "Hey sweetheart! Are you being good for grandma?" Kara asked. "Yes mommy." Alrua replied. "Hello sweetheart!" Lena cooed as she sat next to Kara again. "Hi momma! I miss you!" Alura squealed. "We miss you too darling. What are you doing?" Lena asked. "We just had breakfast." Eliza replied. "Ah we're getting ready to order some lunch here. Is she behaving?" Kara asked. "She's being an absolute angel. Lena? Are you feeling well? You look awfully pale." Eliza stated.

"Momma are you sick?" Alura asked her voice full of worry. "Yes, but it's just due to eating some bad food, thats all darling. I'll be ok I promise. Mommy's taking care of me sweetheart, so don't you worry your cute little head." Lena replied. "Ok...mommy you should get momma some lollipops, that make her feel better." Alura replied. "I'll get some later ok sweetheart." Kara replied. "Good." Alura replied. Eliza gave the woman a knowing look. "Bad food hmm?" Eliza replied.

Kara and Lena shared a look. "That's what we're going with for right now." Kara replied. "Ah..well I understand." Eliza replied. "How's everything else going?" Lena asked changing subject. "Everything else is good. Alura's been doing her school work regularly and getting wonderful grades in return. We've been talking Auntie A and Auntie Sam a bunch too, so that kept her from constantly asking to talk to you two. Are you enjoying yourselves?"  Eliza asked.

"Yes, it's spectacular here. However Kara...bought the house we were supposed to renting." Lena said. "What?" Kara exclaimed. "You bought the house?" Eliza replied. "Consider it a wedding gift from me to you Lee." Kara replied with a smile. "Can I come?" Alura asked. "Of course you can darling. We'll come back on holiday." Lena replied. "Is there a beach?" Eliza replied. "Here let us show you." Kara replied.

They walked out onto the balcony and showed the beach below them. "Oooh thats pretty mommy." Alura squealed. "I second that! It's lovely there." Eliza replied. "You should see it at night time. The whole sky lights up with the setting sun." Lena added. "We'll send pictures later." Kara replied. "Ok, well I've got to get this little girl off to school. But I'll text you later. And Lena, try some crackers. Love you both. Alura, come say bye to your moms." Eliza called. "Bye mommy! Bye momma! Feel better I love yous!" Alura yelled. "We love you too darling! Have fun at school." They said together as they ended the call.

"So Eliza...knows..." Lena sighed. "Well...we'll know for sure when we get back home." Kara replied with a smile. "Yea..." Lena replied.