59

Back in her lonely apartment Maggie is scrolling through social media when she sees photos of the Fourth of July fun that Eliza posted. Pictures of Kara, Lena and Alura all smiling with face paint on them makes Maggie's heart wrench with sadness. As she scrolls she only gets more and more heartbroken. "AHHHHH! THAT SHOULD BE ME! DAMN YOU LUTHOR! You'll get whats coming to you!" Maggie muttered as her eyes glanced at the pregnant belly that Lena was showing. She threw her phone against the wall and silently plotted to make Lena Danvers-Luthor life a living hell.

Meanwhile inside the cabin Kara is the first one up letting everyone else sleep in while she goes and starts breakfast for everyone. Looking in the massive fridge she sees all the ingredients to make breakfast burritos and two different salsas. Pulling out a frying pan she begins making the sausage for the burritos. That's how Lena finds her a few minutes later when she comes into the kitchen. "Good morning beautiful." Kara greeted with a smile.

Lena wraps her arms around her wife and places a kiss on her cheek. "Good morning yourself. Sleep well?" Lena asked. "Yes, did you?" Kara asked. "Yes, and if I'm being honest I've never slept better in ages." Lena replied. "Even in Ireland?" Kara asked. "Honestly...yes." Lena replied. This gets Kara thinking to herself as she watches Lena cut up peppers for the burritos. "What would you say to just moving in here?" Kara suggested. "Really? Like permanently?" Lena asked. "Yes." Kara replied. "I like that idea, very much." Lena replied.

Meanwhile Maggie is heading to an airport to take a round trip to Ireland to start her revenge on Lena Luthor. Unbeknownst to her Lena, Kara and Alura aren't there now. Instead they are in a cabin near Midvale discussing the fact that Lena and Kara have decided to move here permanently.