89

It happened one day they were both in their offices with Lori laying on the floor between their desks with her toys scattered across the floor. Slowly Lori inched herself over to the chair in the corner. Her moms were busy answering emails and stuff so what was a growing baby to do? Explore thats what you do when you are a bored baby. Once she reached the chair she slowly reached out to it with one hand and slowly worked her way up to her knees. She was a very determined baby. She watched her moms and big sister do this all the time...so she knew that it was time she did it too. Ever so slowly she managed to get up on to her feet and stand there.

Kara was the first to notice Lori was standing up. "Oh Rao!" Kara exclaimed. Lena's eyes snapped to where her wife was looking to see their youngest daughter standing up holding onto the chair. "Oh Rao! She's standing!" Lena said. "Yes she is!" Kara said as she got up and walked over to her. She knelt down with her arms open and began encouraging Lori to walk towards her. Lena pulled her phone out pressing record just as Lori began walking towards Kara.

After that first walk they had to put up baby gates everywhere...because Lori...was everywhere. The  kryptonian baby was walking everywhere. "I thought we had more time to get the house walking proof." Lena groaned. "Well what did you expect..she's a kryptonian baby. Alura was the same age when she started walking." Kara replied. "She was six months old too when she began walking?" Lena asked. "Yes." Kara replied. "Oh Rao..." Lena sighed. "Alrua's gonna be so excited to hear her baby sister's walking." Kara replied. "Yea till Lori gets into her toys or borrows her clothes as they get older." Lena added.