55

"This looks great!" Kara says as they sat down at the large table outside. "Auntie Alex cooked..." Alura said. "What's wrong sweetheart? Isn't Auntie Alex a good cook?" Lena asked. "She's ok...but mommy's better." Alrua said. "Hey! I'm a great cook! You little stinker!" Alex exclaimed sticking her tongue out at her niece. "Hey children! That's enough!" Kara exclaimed. "Sorry mommy." Alura whispered. "Yea...what she said..." Alex grumbled.

Sam, Lena and Eliza laughed at Alex and Alura's exchange as they continued eating their dinner. "So what did everyone do today?" Lena asks. "I collected rocks with grandma." Alura says as she points to her bucket. "Ah! I see! More to add to your collection." Kara replied. "Mommy! I also found a hag stone too!" Alura exclaimed happily. "What's a hag stone?" Alex asks. "It's a stone with naturally accruing holes in it. Legend says that if you look through the hole you can see fairies." Kara explained. "Oh? So you're hoping to see a fairy?" Sam asked. "Yes. I'd like to be able to go to Neverland and go flying with Peter Pan!" Alura replied.

"Well as long as your home for dinner you can go flying with Peter Pan anytime you like." Lena replied with a smile. "Ok momma." Alura replied with a smile. "Now would everyone like some desert?" Eliza asked. "Yes grandma!" Alrua squealed. "Ok well come help me get ok, and you can have the first pice." Eliza replied with a smile as they walk into the house. "So? Have you two been looking at places here?" Sam asked. "We have. We've found a few places that interest us." Lena said. "Where?" Alex asked.

"Some are near here, some are just outside National City, and some are in the middle of both. All of them have large outdoor spaces so we can have a pool put in along with an outdoor bbq area and a large swing set for Alura to play on...and this little one when the time comes." Kara replied. A few minutes later Eliza and Alura come back out with a chocolate pecan pie and plates and silverware.