Chapter 60

At this point, she was almost a health obsessive.

Perhaps because she had been unhealthy in her previous life, she just wanted to be healthy and strong. Reina laughed.

"Thank you so much... Thank you so, so much...!"

Hannah hugged Daniel tightly, repeating her gratitude.

Embarrassed, Reina said she'd better get going and left the house.

She and Veronica were just about to return to the carriage when they were interrupted.

"P-Princess!"

A middle-aged woman stood in their way.

She knelt down in front of Reina, begging her for help.

"My child is not well either. Please, have mercy on me! I'll even give you my soul!"

Suddenly, a soul?

Reina narrowed her eyes; she didn't need a soul, and she didn't know how to take one.

"You don't have to give me your soul. I'll help you. Where's your home?"

"...! This way, this way!"

The woman led Reina to her house. Her child was a little younger than Daniel, but in a similar condition.

The child had been born in a place so cold that they hadn't developed any immunity, and their body couldn't cope.

Reina set up a fire in the house just as she had in Hannah's.

"Veronica, I know it's a hassle, but I need you to share some vegetables and herbs here too."

"Yes, Princess."

Veronica handed out vegetables and herbs. She didn't mind because there were plenty of them anyway.

'Well, if supplies run low, I'll just buy more.'

When she was finally done and about to return to the manor, another villager knelt before Reina.

"P-Princess, please help me too!"

This time, unexpectedly, it was an old woman. She explained that she had stayed in the village because her children were working at the castle, and she was getting weaker and weaker as she aged, becoming a burden.

She could leave the north, but it wasn't easy.

So she was holding on, hoping to live a few more years and be happy with her children.

She had just discovered Reina's magic and begged on her hands and knees for a flame in her own home.

"No, I'll do it, so you don't have to cry so hard, okay..."

Reina muttered a respectful reply.

No matter how much she had elevated her status, she couldn't let go of her K-Confucian girl mentality.

'Auntie and uncle might be a little more powerful now, but grandmother isn't yet.'

The moment she said that, she felt like garbage. She had to add an honorific to make herself feel better.

After renovating the grandmother's house, the next person to come out was a grandfather.

Then there was the mother of a child, a new wife who had followed her husband to the north, and others.

"Okay, okay, I'll give you all the fire you want without begging. Just get in line and come to the square when it's your turn."

Eventually, numbered tickets were issued. The people who had chosen their order by consulting with each other found Reina at their designated times.