ever reviled

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

"—Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens. So then what?"

She turned to Elena, who was currently under interrogation. Apparently Stefan had been to her house, and Caroline was demanding details.

Elena and Bonnie were more each other's friends than Caroline's. Jade wasn't really that close with either of them, given that she almost always hung out with Alex, but they had been talking more as of lately. Now that there was something very interesting to talk about.

Elena shakes her head. "So then nothing."

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?"

"Nope. We didn't go there."

Caroline looks disappointed. Jade doesn't blame her. "Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Okay? You are supposed to share the smut."

Jade brings up both hands with the index fingers out to the middle and starts slowly moving them sideward.

"Just say when." Jade tells her.

Elena does not look amused. "No, we...we just talked for hours."

"Okay, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! It's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!"

"Profound."

Elena starts to get up. Bonnie looks at her. "Where are you going?"

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do."

Jade stares after her retreating form. "She started the day thinking she was going to get laid?"

Caroline hits her in the arm.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

Jade had known she would have to go back to the Salvatore house, but she'd thought it would be to get her things home. Not because she wanted to protest on Elena's behalf.

Apparently Stefan had a brother and he told Elena about his ex, and then Stefan kicked her out of the house. Based on the look on her face, Jade would have thought she was being literal.

But she couldn't keep looking at Elena's pouty sad face as Bonnie and her distributed pamphlets together.

Okay, maybe she was just using the excuse to get her things back. If Stefan had a brother who was so nosy, she wouldn't be surprised if he got into her rooms and stole something. Those instruments were expensive.

She knocked on the door and waited. Stefan opened it a second later, looking confused. "Jade? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to get you to talk to Elena."

Stefan leans against the door and raises an eyebrow. "Really?"

"No. I want my stuff back. I heard that you have another resident and—"

"Don't worry. He hasn't been in the room. I locked it shut."

That didn't really mean much because she hadn't yet decided if Stefan was trustworthy, but she didn't want to be rude. "Oh. Thank you."