drowning deep

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

Stefan, Damon, Alex and Jade are all in Elena's house after she recently got attacked by a vampire. Stefan and Damon are taking to her, while Jade and Alex are setting up vampire traps.

Jade sprays a large amount of vervain onto the welcome mat just outside the threshold. She also mixed it in some paint and put it on random spots on the wall. She'd done the same for her own house and rooms a few weeks ago. It wasn't much, but it could help to distinguish between humans and vampires.

She talks to Alex as she's setting the traps. "This is the fourth vampire in Mystic Falls."

"That we know of," Alex reminds.

"I don't like this. Somebody turned Logan Fell, and we still don't know who. What if it's this new guy?"

"Why would he try to kill Elena? And also why would someone turn Logan Fell in the first place?"

Jade sighs. "Everyone wants to kill Elena so bad because she looks like Katherine. Maybe she should just like get plastic surgery."

Alex laughs as they walk inside and stand next to Stefan and Elena on the couch. Damon is pacing back and forth really fast.

Alex gets annoyed really quickly at Damon's movement. "Can you stop that? It's distracting."

Damon smirks at Alex. "I'm distracting? Good to know."

Alex glares at Damon.

Stefan looks very worried. "Damon, he was invited in."

Damon nods slowly. "Then we go get him tonight. You up for it?"

"What do I have to do?"

"Let your boyfriend take you to the dance. We'll see who shows up."

"That's a bad idea."

Jade nods. "Yeah. Really bad. I have a counter proposal."

"I'm not currently taking requests. Try again later," Damon says.

Elena speaks up. "I'll do it. I can't put Jeremy and Jenna at risk."

Jade understands that, if nothing.

"I'll be with all of you. I'll be safe."

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

That night, the whole group heads to the fifties dance

That night, the whole group heads to the fifties dance. Caroline and Bonnie had headed ahead without them, and Jade spotted Caroline immediately and greeted her with a hug.

Jade looks behind her sister in surprise. "Were you just dancing with Matt?"

"Yeah. We got here early and got bored waiting for everyone else."

"Are you two..."

Caroline rolls her eyes. "Of course not. He still hasn't gotten over Elena. I'm not getting involved in all that."