no space between

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊ ♪ ✧

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊ ♪ ✧

The moment Jade's eyes open the next day, she wishes she hadn't woken up at all.

She lets out a soft breath, trying to coax herself back into sleep. She had school that day. But neither her nor Caroline would be going back anytime soon. It was too soon.

Their father was gone. And he was never coming back.

Her and Caroline had taken up the habit of sleeping in the same room the past few days. They didn't talk much about anything. Even their mother joined them sometimes. It was the first night in a while that Jade had spent by herself.

She reached her hand towards the nightstand for her phone, and instead her hand lands on something paper like. She picks it up and frowns as she sees a letter with her name written on the envelope in elegant cursive. She opens it and reads.

 She opens it and reads

The Mikaelson family. Mikael's children. The originals.

That meant they were all undaggered and alive now. Elena had messaged her to inform her that it was their mother Esther who'd been in that coffin.

And that Klaus was still not dead. Great. The one thing they needed from the stupid coffin.

She turns the invite over, and spots another small note written.

Call me when you're awake. Let's go dress shopping. My treat. Yours, Rebekah.

Her lips turned upwards in an involuntary smile. Rebekah was definitely her favourite Mikaelson. Even after everything that had gone down between the two of them, Rebekah had somehow ended up becoming a close friend of hers.

She barged into Caroline's room after her morning routine, to see if she'd gotten one as well, and saw her sister glaring at a box on her bed.

"You got one too?" She asked her.

Caroline looked at her in disbelief. "He sent you a dress too?"

"Huh? I meant the invite," Jade told her, holding up the envelope.