excellent fun 'til

*ੈ♡⸝⸝🪐༘⋆

To say that things were going horribly wrong was an understatement.

Jade had not only managed to get kidnapped by Klaus, who was possessing Alaric's body, she had also been locked up with Katherine.

There was some kind of spell on the apartment that prevented both of them from leaving. Klaus had compelled Katherine for extra protection, and had left Jade in the apartment with her for two days to let the vervain leave her system so he could do the same to her. Katherine's tongue had loosened up to the point where she'd answer whatever question he asked her.

Klaus walked in the apartment and entered the bedroom they were both in. Jade glares at him.

He tosses a dress on the bed and turns to Jade. "For you to wear tonight, love."

"Don't call me that."

She did sit up a little to inspect the dress. It was beautiful. For all his bad qualities, Klaus seemed to have good taste in dresses.

Klaus opens up Alaric's cupboard. "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" He holds up two shirts. "Okay, bad, or badder?

"The dark colors suit you better."

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

Katherine nods. "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill."

"Atleast, Elijah had manners," Jade complains.

"Are you implying that I do not have manners? I have kept you in complete comfort—"

"Against my will."

"And I even bought you a dress."

Katherine interjects. "Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it."

"Do you not have a face?" Jade asks Klaus. He blinks at her without answering. "I mean, why do you need to possess Alaric? Can't you just like use your regular one?"

"You were right, Katerina. She is quite funny."

And quite pissed off at being ignored.

Jade had no idea why she was here. Klaus said that he wanted information about everything from her as well, so he could make certain that there were no lies being told, but Jade had a bad feeling at the back of her mind.

Klaus walks closer to Katherine and touches her face. She flinches away, her jaw trembling.

"Oh, so jumpy."

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know."

Jade had never seen Katherine so vulnerable. She should have been happy to see it. Katherine had killed her sister and tormented all of them. She should hate her. But the sight of the usually put together vampire trembling in front of Klaus was unnerving.

Klaus puts his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks her in the eyes. "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me."

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

No. No.

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."