Fresh out the slammer

As Victoria opened the door, Caitlin's heart raced with anticipation, her eyes locking with Victoria's as she took a deep breath, ready to lay her heart bare. 

"Victoria, I..." Caitlin began, her voice trembling with emotion. "I'm so sorry. I've been such a coward, letting fear dictate my actions, and I've hurt you in the process. But I can't do it anymore. I love you, Victoria. More than anything in this world."

 Tears welled in Caitlin's eyes as she spoke, her voice cracking with raw emotion. She reached out to grasp Victoria's hands, holding them tightly in her own. "I'll break up with Connor immediately," Caitlin continued, her voice filled with determination.

 "Because you're all I want, Victoria. I don't care about anything else. I just want to be with you." Victoria's eyes widened in surprise at Caitlin's words, her heart swelling with a mixture of hope and disbelief. 

She searched Caitlin's eyes, seeing the sincerity and love reflected in their depths. "Caitlin..." Victoria whispered, her voice choked with emotion. "I... I don't know what to say." Caitlin squeezed Victoria's hands gently, her gaze never wavering from Victoria's. 

"You don't have to say anything," she said softly. "Just know that I love you, Victoria. And I'll do whatever it takes to make things right between us."

As Caitlin poured her heart out, confessing her love and apologizing for her past mistakes, Victoria's heart swelled with a mixture of emotions. Tears glistened in her eyes as she listened to Caitlin's heartfelt words. Without hesitation, Victoria reached out, pulling Caitlin into a tight embrace, their bodies melding together as if they were two halves of the same whole. 

She buried her face in Caitlin's shoulder, inhaling the familiar scent that always brought her comfort. "I love you too, Caitlin," Victoria whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "More than you'll ever know." 

With those words, Victoria leaned in, her lips meeting Caitlin's in a tender, passionate kiss. It was a kiss filled with longing and forgiveness.  As they broke apart, their eyes met, a shared understanding passing between them.

Caitlin leaned in, her breath warm against Victoria's forehead as she planted a soft kiss. "You wanna be mine again?" she murmured, her voice filled with longing. 

Victoria's heart skipped a beat at the question, her eyes locking with Caitlin's as she felt a surge of emotion wash over her. "Yeah," she whispered back, her voice barely above a breath, her fingers gently tracing Caitlin's jawline. Victoria closed the distance, capturing Caitlin's lips in a tender kiss. As they broke apart, Caitlin's arms enveloped Victoria, lifting her effortlessly into her embrace. With a smile carried Victoria to her bed.

Caitlin paused, her lips hovering just inches from Victoria's, a sense of urgency consuming jer. "Wait a sec," she murmured, her voice filled with determination. Victoria watched as Caitlin reached for her phone, her heart racing with anticipation. 

With swift movements, Caitlin navigated through her contacts, her fingers flying across the screen as she located Connor's name. Without hesitation, she pressed the call button, knowing that she had to do this, for them. 

As the line connected, Caitlin took a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation ahead. "Connor," she began, her voice steady but firm, "we need to talk." 

As Caitlin spoke, Victoria couldn't help but feel a surge of pride and admiration for the woman she loved. She watched as Caitlin handled the conversation with grace and dignity, explaining their situation and ending things with Connor once and for all. 

When the call ended, Caitlin turned to Victoria, her eyes filled with determination. "It's done," she said, her voice filled with conviction.

Victoria's heart swelled with gratitude as she reached out, taking Caitlin's hand in hers. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice filled with emotion. 

Caitlin smiled back at her, her eyes shining with love and devotion. "Anything for you," she replied, before leaning in to capture Victoria's lips in a tender kiss. 

As they broke apart, Caitlin's heart soared at the sight of Victoria's radiant smile. And in that moment, as they lay entwined in each other's embrace, Caitlin knew that she had made the right choice.

victoriabluder posted

liked by caitlinclark22, katemartin03, jadaspam and 60,987 more

victoriabluder part two??

view all comments

caitlinclark22 we're backkkk

➥ victoriabluder !!

katemartin03 THE LESBIANS HAVE WON ONCE AGAIN

 jadaspam LETS GO LESBIANS LETS GO

gabbie.marshall WOOOOOOO

notkylie my favourites 

victoriabluder ilysm

AUTHORS NOTE:

THEY ARE BACKKKKK