Chapter Fourty Seven

The buzzing of his phone was what made Jawad to snapped his eyes open and set it on it, he let it lingers for a while before he extend his hand turning the phone downward.

Even without looking at the caller he knows who is calling and he does answer it for answering sake but today, he doesn't have the strength.

And especially after his little argument with Layla, he felt so exhausted that even lifting his finger felt like a whole work for him.

Ever since he came back from the house, he has being laying down in the same position, on his stomach while trying to force himself to sleep which proven to be impossible now.

Jawad inhaled sharply deciding to give up on the sleep since his eyes are as dry as they could get.

He glanced at his phone which was buzzing again, and instead of him to pick it, he took the one beside it then walk out of the room and headed directly down stairs.

He went to the kitchen first, took a can of shewepps and head to his parlor, picked both his removes then sat down on the sofa as he press the remote to turn the television on.

The television is just a distraction, he knew nothing can really keep him away from the thought in his head...well except for her.

Is so amazing when he thinks of it. The fact that he could recognize her from her back without seeing her face.

He was just coming out from his Father's study where he went to pick up some documents cause his Father insisted he cannot scan it and forwarded it over. That was what took him to the house.

Image his surprised when he saw her moving figure, her back to be precise as soon he opened the door and instantly, he was just so sure she is the one.

And when she and mommy hugged, he almost lost it. He wished for more than anything that to be his wife that very moment.

And when mommy couldn't stop gushing just how amazing she is after she left while praying that Nabila be like her.

He felt something heavy on his chest, unmoving and tangled up on his chest.

And even though she and Abdulazeez are separated, he couldn't help than be jealous of the link that they will forever share. Cause even when they're married, she will always be refer to as Abdulazeez's ex wife.

Especially within the family. He knew how judgment and unwelcoming they could be. This fact they will make sure to remind her of it.

And that's what got him angry, if she didn't attend this today, she would have save them a lot of future trouble.

She is linking herself to Azeez once again, and just why would she have to do that. Even if it is at Ammi's request she could have stood her ground and refuse to go.

He was so angry, blinded with jealousy cause in reality, she may have attended his family function not because she have to or because she is family but because she is still Azeez's wife in their eyes.

And for the first time he has come to realize just how messed up this is. He knew it deep in his heart, him marrying Layla on a happy note will be a task next to impossible.

No matter how much Mommy loves him, this is one thing that she will surely deny him. As for his Father, he will bet 50/50 on him. Not that it bothered him anyways cause after the issue with Nabila, he cannot force him to do anything again.

So his problem is still Mommy and because he knew her perfectly well he has already arrived at his own conclusion.

He loves his mother, she will always be the most important person in his life but for now, he doesn't have a choice. He will do what he intended, that's his only way out until, well until it is settled.