Chapter Thirteen

Layla gracefully walked out of the lectures hall with her handbag and her laptop bag in her hand. Just like any other day, she is the last person leaving the building.

Except for the few that chose to stay inside. She kinda prefer it this way, always wait for all the student to rush out of the building while she takes her time to rearrange her things before going out.

She got into her car, dropping her bag and laptop on the passenger seat before she ignated the car and drove out of the school premise.

It is the second week of the term, so most student are not back yet which is why she didn't bother prolonging the lectures, she just took an hour unlike her 2hours lectures.

She got out of the school gate, stopping by the gate for her boot to be checked while she waved at the gateman greeting her.

She drove left and continued straight down until she reached the end of the street after the school that's when she took her way to her destination.

Is a new estate which stood tall and proud behind the school entirely. Infact, if you don't know about it's existence, you will have a hard time believing it is there cause it is completely covered from the preying eyes.

Apparently, is a new government reserve area and not many know about it and even amongst the few that know they can't have it, cause after the part that it is super expensive, it is also special build for some people in mind.

When Layla let out her curiosity about how he obtain it, he simply chuckles and told her he has his way and connection and so she didn't press the issue further.

As soon as she approaches the building, the gate automatically opened by itself as she let herself in before it moves back to the way it was.

Layla continued down and drove for about 10 more minutes before she reaches her destination, also the gate of the building slowly open by itself as soon as she approach it and it closes back after she entered into the compound.

Layla got out and gaze around the dead silence area. From the look of things you will think a person could be murdered and buried without anyone knowing but then Jawad told her that there are tones of security everywhere.

There is one building by the entrance of the estate which he told her is security office and they monitor everything from there. The building there is huge, apart from the fact that you wouldn't see anyone, unless is your first time visiting. And they also have the same office at the back which truely made Layla more at ease.

And there is cctvs in all corners of the estate and houses which according to his words you will be surrounded with soldiers in less than a minute if any of those cameras caught you acting fishy. The cameras are everywhere, is hard to miss even a fly talkless of a human being.

All in all, is very beautiful estate that will be more beautiful and alive if it wasn't located at this seculuded area, but knowing the intention behind it, who is she to say otherwise, since it was build for the people seeking for privacy, maybe even solace like her.

Layla press her thumb on the handle and the door immediately beep before it jolt open then she entered pushing it behind her.

Like she said, the security is topnotch. The first day they came with Jawad, he told her the password and also let her entered her thumbprint so she uses as she feels like.

Layla dropped her handbag with veil on the milk coloured plush carpet, then picked the air conditioner's remove and switch on both the air conditioners in the sitting room.

The sitting room is a huge one, decorated simply with a set of round sofa in white and a center table at the middle with some coffee tables by the corners then the plush carpet which is in milk.