Chapter Fourty Eight

The whole environment is cold because of the heavy rain from the previous night and is still drizzling.

It isn't raining season yet. But the beginning of it and luckily, yesterday night it rained heavily, hence the cold.

Even though is still drizzling, the air is blowing gently making everything move with a beautiful melody.

Layla blink her eyes evey now an again, whenever the air make contact with her face.

Sitted on the rug by the coffee table, she pushed both the chairs and the table aside giving her enough space as she wishes.

Her gaze is fixed outside, through the glass wall with her whole attention on the rain outside, unlike her normal self, she opened the window and draw up the blinds.

Craving the scent of the wet soil which the cold air carries, blowing on her face making her smile spread wider.

The cup of her hot chocolate clutched into her hands. Just as the rain patiently fall from the sky, hitting the interlock with that beautiful sound.

That's how Layla is waiting, patiently waiting while counting the day with each breath she takes.

Exactly 6 weeks now, until she is finally free of Abdulazeez for good. Then her life will be set, in the right direction with the right person. As she imagine.

For few weeks now, more often than not, she find herself wondering why she even settled for Abdulazeez when someone like Jawad exist.

Jawad has been staying here, more like moved in with her and she couldn't be happier, just like him cause she sees it in him. He looked the happiest been here with her.

Always eager to get home from work, rearranging his schedule just so he could spend more time with her and sometimes not going to work unless it is absolutely necessary.

Layla has never being lazy or clingy her whole life. But with him, is just different, she found herself being too lazy to even lift a finger and he does everything for her happily.

Some days she spend the whole day in bed and have him doting on her, doing absolutely everything for her, they co-exist in the same room using the same toilet and once Jawad even washed her underwear when she removed it and forget to wash it.

Something she has never gotten in her married life. Is a rule, Abdulazeez put early on, she can't even forget her underwear in his room, let alone wash and dry it in his toilet.

And the bed, she tidy it up as soon as he is awake. She may be a clean freak, but Abdulazeez is freaker and as far as she could remember, she had always done whatever he wanted, she fear anything that will annoy him.

With Abdulazeez, she never seeks for attention, maybe because she knew he will never give her. But Jawad, she is an attention seeker, and too clingy and he never for once frown at her ridiculousness, it more like he entertains it.

Somethings about her that she has never know, she is gradually finding, discovering herself and the feeling is just everything.

Although they did have a few disagreement that left both side angry which terrifies her from the dept of her heart, and she could see how it affected him to.

But still, they did solve it smenteneusly, him apologizing, which left her dumbfounded cause she was always the one to apologize and that's what assured her she rather face the uncertain future with him than with anyone else.

Yes she is terrified as to what will happened once the family found out or once she told him about the thing growing inside her cause for some unknown reason, she can't bring herself to call it a child yet.