Chapter Four

That night after they got home, Layla took her time to soak herself in her bathtub. Taking a long relaxing bath.

Is something that she has forgotten the last time she had. Sometimes she imagine how her life will be when she have more kids cause with just Miemie now, she forgets herself.

And Abdul add to that, cause whatever she does he doesn't even pretend to notice let alone appreciate it. Whether it doing things to look good for him or pampering herself.

Thank God Raihana is here. Her cousin whom is studying in the university and since they're not that far from it, she mostly stays at Layla's house until they're about to start exams that's when she goes back to hostel.

And Miemie had being with her maybe sleeping already which give Layla enough time on her hand to do as she wishes.

Staring at herself on the mirror, Layla felt shy at her choice of lingerie. Is black, sheer with some lace here and there leaving nothing for the imagination.

The last time she wore something like this would be when she was still a bride. She got pregnant with Miemie like two months after their wedding and as she swelled up, she ended up feeling uncomfortable revealing her body in front of him.

More like felt she became ugly, so she was always in a covered sleeping dress especially from her upper body cause she got really fat there.

And after she gave birth, motherhood kick in which made her forgot somethings until about 2years ago when she was snapped back to reality.

Now she looks just like the lady he married. Going to gym and doing diet really did the trick, sometimes when she go out and got stopped by guys even when she told them she is married they don't believe her especially when she is alone.

Layla drag a silk robe from her drawer knowing she can't risk going out like this even though she is sure they're both asleep.

She covered herself then turn off the light after sparing more of her Arabian perfume and close the room heading to the other room where Raihana and Miemie are sleeping.

After checking in on them and praying for Miemie which she blow over her body, Layla headed to Abdul's room feeling happy and lightheaded.

She doesn't know whether is the dinner or the bath or both but she promised herself to be doing one of the two from time to time.

When she entered his room, she found Abdul seated on the bed with his back rested against the headboard and his whole attention on the laptop in front of him.

Layla felt something knot on her stomach and the name and text from earlier flash back on her mind but still she manage to put that aside not wanting to spoil her mood.

She knew and trust Abdul, and she is going to continue doing so. She knew that if he is seeing someone he will tell her cause he use to tell her about all the girls that toast him when he go out, even though is being a while they talked about that.

"I had an incredible time tonight..." Sha finally cut the awkward silence that took over the place after he answered her Salam without bothering to look up at her.

"Yeah it was okay." Came Abdul's short reply without sparing her a glance.

Layla swallow a lump on her throat trying hard to push Abdul's nonchalant attitude aside. This is not the first time he ignore you and certainly wouldn't be the last. A voice rang inside her head calmly

"We should do that more often." Layla added softly sitting on the foot of the bed by his legs.

"Hmm." He hmms nodding his head slowly while glancing her way for the first time which made Layla's face widen with a happy smile.