Hercules v Typhon: inconclusive

"But I'm stronger,"

Typhon burst forth from the ground and let out an ear piercing roar, that Hercules took as a war cry, However, Typhon was roaring simply out of frustration and indecision on one hand it could abandon this meal and connect back to its body and chase Apollo or it could give up on Apollo and focus on Hercules. The snack was proving to be a much more worthy meal than the actual meal.

The two burst forth with explosive force towards each other and clashed, emitting a shock wave that blew the crater wide open, creating an impromptu arena.

Their hands held each other and it became a contest of strength and they tried to push the other into the ground however they seemed to be evenly matched, neither giving the other an inch, the contest was quickly broken when Hercules used his left leg and kicked Typhon right in the torso Below his chest and directly at the stomach and sent the creature sliding across the ground with its feet, the kick was powerful but it did no damage, Hercules gave it no time to recover and immediately chased after it closing the distance instantly.

He threw a vicious right hook at the beast's face that landed with devastating force and broke bones on the left side of its face, he threw another powerful punch at its stomach causing the beast to spit out wads of saliva and blood as it bent over from the attack, grabbing it by its head he then used a knee kick and the knee connect with the head completely destroyed it causing black blood to splatter all over the area. Hercules, feeling creature's destroyed head on his knee he then finished it off with another foot to its stomach and sent it flying through the air at breakneck speeds before crashing into some trees and stopped.

"hooo!!!"

He hurriedly exclaimed as he jumped up and down like a pugilist feeling the power course through his veins, his half god heritage finally showing through of course he did not understand was happening but he was certain that at it this moment he was unmatched under the heavens, of course this assumption barred the Gods and only included creatures and humans. Although Hercules was unaware of it but a connection between him and the concept of strength had been established of course this wasn't enough to classify him as God and in order to do that he'd have to get permission from Kratos or battle Kratos for it.

From beneath the rubble of trees and rocks, Typhon burst forth and emerged, his body healed and ready to go. At this moment, however, the frustration he felt earlier when the fight began had been cleared, and it had now realized what was truly important. Splitting himself up divided his power and weakened him, Typhon only managed to fight against the gods earlier because it held them down and siphoned their power however in terms of pure strength and ability he was no match for them when split, so the next course of action he should take was simple.

"Come at me beast!"

Hercules Shouted with ferocity in his voice, his body ready for a second round of the bout, he has never thought of himself as person who went into battle just for the sake of battle he always figured he fought to remove dangerous monsters in human populated Areas, he saw the natural strength he wielded and thought to use it for the sake of others, however at this moment he wanted nothing but battle, the idea that he was fighting to protect was still there but it was far at the back of his mind right now, the adrenaline pumping through his veins this very moment was potent and he wished to battle till his last breath. Unfortunately, however, much to his dismay and disappointment, the beast did not share that sentiment.

Typhon had priorities as such wasting time here was not ideal, so he turned into a black mist and dispersed into the air, leaving Hercules alone in an empty crater.

A frown marred the young Demi-god's face, and a sense of disappointment washed over him. He was dissatisfied. The battle he sought was quickly ended before it could even begin. What a shame.

"He did it!!"

Diomedes who had suddenly shown up at the edge of the Crater looking down at the bottom where Hercules stood, he shouted and informed the rest of the spectators that had hidden for cover.

"Hercules did it. He drove the abomination sent by the gods back to where it came!!"

He shouted once more making sure that the people knew that the monster was gone and Hercules had won, their champion and Hero that would stand against the gods has proven himself willing and capable of defeating the gods by defeating the creature they sent. Diomedes will not miss a single chance to turn humanity against the gods, news of this even will spread like wild fire, and it won't be long until Humanity's ire is directed towards the gods themselves

...
Apollo flew through the clouds at incomprehensible speeds. The winds whistled at his face as he made his way towards Olympus, The clouds parted as his wake, giving him a clear path toward his destination. The distance between where Poseidon lived and where his kingdom was located in the ocean was actually quite far from Olympus, this was one of the reasons why Poseidon tends to only be on only during important events and meetings. It was because of this distance that Apollo could not arrive immediately however if he had been to Olympus through out the year and had not spent his time with Daphne he would have realized that the rule of not being able to teleport into Olympus had been lifted and many Gods could now teleport in during emergency situations of course they would have to be recognized as citizens by the defence system.

Beads of sweat trickled and flew off his face as he broke the sound barrier with his flight speed. He could feel the creature following him. He had thought that the sun beam he used had vaporized it into dust but for some reason the creature lived and was giving chase, He used a highly concentrated sun beam that burned hotter than the flames of Tartarus, it was hot enough to melt even the toughest of metals yet the creature lived, what it that powerful or was he too weakened at that time? Regardless his first encounter with the creature in Arcadia proves to it would not be easy to kill, he also understood that he could not face it head on, so the only thing he could do was run.

It was humiliating for him, as a god to run away was a shameful act, not only that but this was the same creature that Killed his love yet he could nothing when faced with it, only run. Luckily, he could see Olympus far into the distance. He was close.

"Once this is over, I'm going to kill Hephaestus. This is all his fault!!!"

He Shouted loudly as he increased his speed reaching faster speeds once he felt the creature suddenly begin to catch up, he knew, he understood the moment it gets to him its over and nothing could save him as such reaching Olympus was imperative. He did not understand why this creature was chasing him and not Poseidon and Hermes, but the barrier in Olympus should keep it out, He just has to not get caught.

....
A/N: Sorry for the late chapter.