Casual Day

Y/n's Pov
I went upstairs while Lizzie was on call with the principal of the school I chose.

She soon came into my room as well and told me: "So you're in, but the principal wants to talk to you on Monday morning and show you around. I'll be there with you." "Okay" I told her and my voice cracked just a tiny bit and I begged that Lizzie didn't hear it but she did. "Nervous?" she questioned and I answered: "Not really, I think." I lied and she either didn't discover the lie or she didn't want to push me. I don't know how much Lizzie can read me but I hope she can't.

Lizzie sat down on the ground and pulled a box to her. She took out my turtle plushie and handed it to me. I understood the sign and put it away. We did that with all two boxes and my backpack. Her handing me the things and me putting them away, while we did we talked about some random stuff. She switched from the floor to the bed after a while, telling me that she gets old and I laughed.

She told me about her working schedule and I came up with a question: "Are you allowed to say anything about the movie?" She knew I was curious and she grinned and shook her head while saying 'no'. I pouted and she laughed pulling me down to her on the bed and hugging me. My face fell into a deeper pout and I said: "That's not fair." She laughed, kissed my head and said: "Sorry, my love. No can do."

After we've laid there for a moment she said: "Alright Pouty, how about we go to the store and buy some food? It is like a five minutes walk from here." I made a fake hurt expression because of the nickname but soon nodded.
We put on some shoes and began to walk.

It really wasn't far away and we picked up some vegetables, fruits, rice, chicken and some snacks and walked to the check out.

There Lizzie greeted the cashier: "Hi Louis." "Evening Elizabeth. Company?" He greeted her back and nodded over to me at the question.

Lizzie looked back at me, gave me a smile and said to Louis: "Yes, family." He nodded not asking more questions. We left and walked back home.

When we got home Lizzie began to cook and I kept her company. I told her something about my old school and what I am excited for about the new school.
We ate and it was amazing, Lizzie really was a talented cook and that's what I told her. Her smile was wide and she thanked me.

I helped her clear the table and we went to the living room and watched just some random things on the TV, while sitting on the couch.

After a while I yawned and stood up and said: "I'll go to bed, night Lizzie." She stood up and pulled me into a hug and said: "Night, sleep well!" We parted and I went into my room, it had been a long while since I had my own room.

When I laid down on my bed, after I got changed and brushed my teeth, I thought about texting Sue and that's what I did.

Y/n
Hi, how are you doing?

Sue
I'm doing great, how are you?

Y/n
I'm good. How is the family?

Sue
They are alright, the rules are strict but they are nice. And what about your family, your aunts?

Y/n
One of my aunts took me in, she fostered me. I live with her now.
Where do you live now, does the family live in Minnesota?

Sue
That's amazing, I am very happy for you. We live in Ohio, it's nice. You?

Y/n
I live in California, it's really exciting. I'm gonna go to bed, Sue. Good night!

Sue
California sounds amazing!! Good night.

I put my phone away and fell asleep.

---
This chapter is really short and a filler but I wanted to start the next part differently sooo idk
Thank you for reading anyway <3