Sports

Ms. Narita's Pov
I wanted to begin class, but I noticed that Y/n was missing. So I asked: "Does somebody know where Y/n is?" "I saw her leave the library at the end of the break, but I haven't seen her since then." Marcus said.

"Tyler?" I asked and looked over the boy in the last row. "She had to have a "private" talk with Mrs Andèraz. No idea where she is." The boy said, while making " with his fingers at the word 'private'. I nodded and continued the lesson, making a mental note to talk to Nadine (Mrs Andèraz) later.

After everyone was busy, I left and went to Nadine's classroom. She has two, the drama room and her classroom, where she teaches advanced Spanish. It was empty and I saw her sitting at her desk.

I knocked and let myself in. "Hey Nadine. Do you know where Y/n is?
Somebody said that you talked with her in the break."
She looked up and said: "Yeah I did. Is she not in class?" I shook my head and sighed.

"What did you talk about?" I asked and Nadine answered: "She came into the library with Tyler and she said that she needed to talk. But she didn't came up with a topic so I made one. I lead her away from him and into my office.
I asked her what that was about but she didn't say anything.
I knew that she doesn't want to tell me anything so I changed the topic to her role for the play.
But I'm not sure she was even listening to me and after I finished she stood up, apologized and left in a hurry.
Something is wrong. Between Tyler and Y/n. I don't have proof but it never looks like love."
I nodded along. She was right about the relationship. He is hurting her, but I have no proof and Y/n doesn't want to hand the proof.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Nadine said: "You know, I really thought that she was gay." I looked up at her shocked and she smirked. "You can't say that, Nad." I slapped her arm and she laughed.
"Well I need to go back. Let me know, if she shows up in your class." She nodded and waved and I left.

This woman! She got nerves. She is my best friend since we were in middle school.

Y/n's Pov
I cleaned my face and after the bell rang I went to drama. I walked in, acting like I never left. I sat down next to Tina and I saw Mrs looking at me, giving me a smile and then texting someone on her phone.

"Where were you? You were a whole lesson gone!" Tina said, while looking at me. I sighed and decided to be honest. "Bathroom." "Did you take drugs there?" Tina asked suspiciously and I quickly shook my head and she explained: "Well your eyes are red." "No, I didn't smoke." I said, finishing the conversation.

Drama was as usual. It was fun, but I constantly felt eyes on me and it made me feel uncomfortable.

The class was over and I was packing my stuff, when Tina asked: "You know, if you want... uhm... the volleyball team is always sitting together in the long lunch breaks and since you are a member, you can always join if you want."
"S-sure." I stuttered. Why did I stutter?

I grabbed my bag and followed her outside. I got my lunch and sat down next to her. Nobody said anything, but I still got some weird looks.

Valentina's Pov
Y/n sat down next to me, she didn't say anything and just ate. I looked at her after a few minutes and saw her staring somewhere, she was looking at Tyler, who gave her a mad expression. This dick.

She quickly looked back down and ate again. The break finished and everybody from the table walked to the gym.

Y/n was falling behind a bit and I originally wanted to wait for her, but Marcus laid his arm around my shoulder (in a friend way) and said: "Why are you hanging with her?" "Why not? She is a part of the team!" I reasoned and he looked back at her and then at me: "She can't even play. She will be out of the team faster than she was in." "It's her first time playing and Coach won't throw her out. You know why?" I asked and he looked at me and asked confused: "Why?" "Because we need her. If we don't have her, then we aren't allowed to play against the RedTigers. Because we need to be 12 players. Two teams 5 on the field and 1 replacements. To add that up: 10 on the field 2 replacements. Without her, we are only 11 players."

We reached the doors of the gym and I looked back at Y/n. She gave me a small smile, she probably heard what I said.

Y/n's Pov
We got changed and again were running rounds. Ugh I hate it. I'm always hanging behind, because these nerd legs can't run. Meanwhile Tina passed me two times already. We finally stopped and I was out of breath.

"Y/n, are you alright with Tina teaching you today, or do you want somebody else?" Coach asked and I looked over at Tina and said: "I'm fine with Tina." She smiled and we walked away from the rest. The rest prepared to play a game.

After an hour of trying to get the ball to the other side of the field, I was now tiredly sitting on the ground.
After a few seconds I heard Tina laughing and saying: "Come on. That wasn't too bad. Some actually hit the other side." I chuckled and said: "Yeah like 10 out of 50." She smiled and helped me up.

"Ok so now you know how to get the ball over the net, but now you need to know how to pass the ball." I nodded and she continued: "You take one hand in the other, and stretch them as far away as possible from your body. Like this." She showed it to me, but I didn't understand it and struggled with it.

As she saw me struggling, she walked up behind me, and grabbed my hands in hers. Moving my arms and hands in the right position.

My mind was running wild, my heart was beating as fast as ever and my cheeks were burning red.
Her body leaned against mine and her cold but soft hands touched mine. Her hair brushed against me and I could feel her breath from behind me. I had goosebumps all over my body. Could she see them? Can she see my red cheeks? Can she feel my ragged breathing? Does she know that I'm nervous?

She moved away a second later, my arms in the right position. When I looked at her, I saw her cheeks lightly turn red and she looked away.
"Ok uhm so now I'm gonna throw the ball and you try to boost it with your forearms." She said and I nodded.

We continued and I actually nailed some. The lesson ended and everybody changed and left.

I walked slowly to Lizzie's car, afraid of her yelling at me for skipping class.
Here goes nothing.

---
I'm sorry guys. I'm not so creative at the moment. I'm hanging at a chapter of this book and I don't know what to write. I am also writing on another book.
BUT I have holidays now, so I will definitely write more.
Love you guys, stay safe.