Tingles?

Y/n's Pov
I walked back into the kitchen and saw Lizzie on the bench. I sat in front of her and she asked: "So...? What did you do?"
I started to ramble all about the last days, the restaurant, the many designs, grocery shopping and the amusement park, when I stopped for a second and asked: "What are you doing?" Lizzie was just sitting there, her eyes fixated on me, nodding along to my stories and smiling at me.

She got confused when I asked that question, so she answered: "I'm just listening, my love." I smiled, was she actually listening? I hesitated to continue, Ms. Koldrick always told me that my rambling was boring and exhausting. And that I shouldn't do it, because it is childish.

"So you went to a restaurant with cats?" Lizzie asked, encouraging me to continue and so I did.

After a while we ate some dinner and I was exhausted. I quickly had a shower, I got changed and brushed my teeth.
I soon heard a knock on the door and I told Lizzie to come in.

We both sat on the bed, me getting under the covers. She was lightly scratching my head when another yawn left my mouth. "Good night, Pouty. Love you." Lizzie said while giving me a kiss and I said: "Night, Liz, love ya!"

She left the room and I fell asleep.

--- the next morning ---

Y/n's Pov
I woke up and got ready for school. I was tired and without motivation. The uneasy feeling of seeing Tyler again, made me want to throw up.

I walked downstairs and there I saw Lizzie drinking a coffee. "Morning, baby." Lizzie greeted and I smiled and said: "Morning, Lizzie."
I walked over, grabbed the juice and filled a glass. I drank and heard Lizzie say: "You wearing jeans today?" I just nodded, unsure where she is going with the question.

"That's too warm, sweetie. It's gonna be around 35°C today. You're gonna pass out." Lizzie explained, her voice filled with concern. "Oh I... I didn't know. I'll change it." I said and she gave me a kiss on my head. I was aware of the temperatures of today, I looked them up 10 minutes ago. But I really wanted to cover up as much as possible.

I went back upstairs and looked for something to change into. I had no shorts left, that were appropriate for school. I only had two dresses left, a lavender one and a green one, the green one is my favorite. I wouldn't waste it for school, so I put the purple one on. But I also put some short leggings under it, so he wouldn't touch my bare skin.

I walked back downstairs and put on white converse. "You look lovely, darling." I blushed and looked down in embarrassment at Lizzie's comment. She chuckled and hugged me. I got my bag and we got into the car.

I said goodbye to Lizzie and walked into the school. I hurried to politics and there I found an empty seat next to Tina and Tyler. I chose Tina's and I said a quiet 'hello'. She smiled and returned one.

After a few minutes, there was still no sign of Mr Blake, so Tina turned to me and said: "You're wearing a dress?" "Uhm, yeah? Does it look stupid?" I asked, suddenly getting nervous. Her eyes turned wide and she quickly rambled: "No No! You look pretty, I just... I just uhm..." she was at a loss of words, looking away embarrassed and I. I don't know. I felt my cheeks getting warm and in my stomach I felt tingles at her compliment. What did just happen?

She gathered herself and said: "Well, I wouldn't have expected you to be a dress-girl." I just nodded, afraid that my words wouldn't come out as confident as I was. "Thank you." I mumble referring to her compliment.

A minute later a sub teacher (do you call it that? I have no idea) walked in and said: "I'm sorry for the delay, Mr Blake has fallen ill this morning. Let's begin."

The sub began to teach and soon the lesson was over. Tina and I made our way over to math and afterwards to chemistry.

Chemistry was normal, expect some looks from Lisa and her friends, after class Mr Dolton called me and the other three over.
"I expect you here after your last class." Mr Blake said and Lisa complained: "I don't even understand, why I have to come? It was Y/n's fault." "I don't care whose fault it was. When I walked over, you all were talking." He said and dismissed us.

Tina left the group first walking to her friends, Lisa gave me an angry look and walked away. I was about to leave too, when Tyler grabbed my hair, pulling me back. I winced and obeyed. "You come with me!" He demanded and pulled me outside to a sports field.

There I saw some boys scattered around two benches. Some were throwing a ball around, some were comparing their muscles to each other and others were bullying a 13 year old nerd. There were also two or three girls, making out with their bfs. Disgusting.

"Ohhh Tyler! Finally bringing your girlfriend!" a boy called and the others cheered and laughed. Tyler waved and laughed too, before we walked nearer he grabbed my face, making me look at him.
"You better play along or I'll give this pretty face a makeover." He yelled at me and I just nodded.

He laid an arm around my shoulder walking over to the group. "Damn, you got a sexy one." "She looks hot!" "Looks like the famous actress!" "You mind if we share?" I ignored the other comments, but this one hit me. I looked shocked when Tyler just pulled up his shoulders and did nothing, when the other guy pulled at my arm, down on the bench next to himself. He had a tight grip around my waist while talking with the boys.

My mind drifted off, trying to change the reality, these laughters at sex jokes, his disgusting hand on my waist and this reek of sweaty man.

Tyler stood up after the bell rang and pulled me after him back to the building, saying loudly: "Come on babe, back to class." His mates laughed and I was short before tears. It felt like this would never end, I felt so disgusting and my wrist was starting to hurt because of his tight grip.

We walked into history and I quickly walked over to Tina. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears away. "You alright?" Tina asked, laying a hand on my shoulder. "I'm fine" I said and we both returned our gazes to the front when the teacher walked in.

The class ended and I was about to walk to music when Tyler grabbed my waste leading me to music.
He walked me to class and stroke my cheek, saying: "See you later, babe." He gave me this evil smile and I walked inside class.

I felt so many eyes on me and heard people whispering about me and Tyler. Why do they do this? Why do they not just stop?

We started on tuning our instruments and soon were playing some of the songs. It sounded better every lesson.

The lesson ended and I ran as fast as I could to the library, I won't survive this if I have to sit for more than 40 minutes with them.

I walked inside and was breathing heavily from the running. "Wow! Did you run here or so?" Mrs laughed and I reluctantly nodded. She soon understood that I in fact ran here and asked: "Was somebody chasing you? Are you alright?"

Come on brain, come up with a lie!