No way!

Y/n's Pov
Ashley and I left the car and she opened the door to some random building. It looked like a normal apartment building. We got into the elevator and drove to the seventh floor and went to a door.

She took some keys and opened the door. The apartment was nearly empty except for a few boxes.

I heard Ashley taking a deep breath, she was nervous. I took her hand in hopes it would calm her mind, her scared expression turned into a warmer one, she gave me a smile and we went inside.

We walked straight through the flat to a closed door. Ashley stepped a bit back and said: "Open the door, baby." I nodded and slowly opened the door, afraid to find a dead body inside.

When I had opened the door, I saw many dresses and clothes. I assumed that they were designs, there were boxes and sketchbooks all over the floor.

The designs were incredible, just like Ashley's. Real talent.
"Your mum and I moved out with 20, hoping to find something simple and settle down for something bigger in the future.
We chose this flat. This room was full with mine and Mary's designs. Designs that were for someone special or just for us. Designs that we were so proud of and that we loved so much, that we couldn't just give them away.

But when she left I took my things out, only leaving hers back. I couldn't even touch them, I couldn't even clean the room, couldn't really enter this room. So Mary's chaos and designs stayed." Ashley said, while her eyes drifted off to some old memories.

"They are my mum's?" I asked in disbelief, I have never seen my mother's designs, only on paper or photos. Except the Wanda Maximoff costume that she made for me. To actually have them in front of me is really special, especially when they are her favorites. Her unique ones.

Ashley looked at me with a smile and answered my question: "Well, actually they are yours now." She gave me a reassuring smile while a tear fell from her cheek. My eyes got watery from disbelief and I quickly walked over to Ashley and buried my head in her neck. Seeking comfort. She held me tight, giving me everything that I needed in that moment.
I took a deep breath,trying to ground myself. Mine? These amazing designs are mine? This was unbelievable. They are masterpieces and my mother's favorites.

We parted after a while and Ashley turned to me and handed me the keys. I looked at her confused and she explained: "The apartment is yours for when you move out because Lizzie is going full Lizard on you or when you go to Uni, start working, write a book or start your career as a volleyball player or whatever. And if you want to move out and want to travel or study/work somewhere else or already want to settle down in a house, then you just take the designs and sell the apartment. Whatever you do, the apartment or the money is yours."

"Ashely, I...I..." I was speechless, nothing came out of my mouth. I nervously moved my hand through my hair, processing what was now in my possession.
"Ashley, I can't accept that. You paid for this apartment. I can't take that. That's too much." I finally found words to express my emotions, but Ashley silenced them by saying: "Y/n. Without you I wouldn't be able to come in here. The last time I entered this flat was 12 years ago, only to get my stuff and only with Lizzie by my side. I can't go in here, when everything looks like this. Not without you. So please, take it."

I reluctantly took the keys, staring at them for a moment. I thanked her and hugged her again, she laughed and said: "But maybe don't move out with 16, or Lizard will hunt me down." I laughed and assured her that I won't.

We left the flat after a while and were now on our way to eat dinner. We drove out of San Francisco to some smaller village. Ashley stopped and before I could go out she handed me a hat and sunglasses. I took them and put them on, just like she did.

"It may just be a small village, but the restaurant, where we are headed, is VERY popular and there are often paparazzi. It's the best restaurant near San Francisco." Ashley explained and we were now walking through the village.

It is very pretty, there is like no trash or graffiti. The houses look old, but in a positive way, each is special and pretty.

After five minutes, you could hear much talking and yelling, we were about to round a corner, when Ashley stopped me. "The restaurant is around the corner. I need you to pull up your hood and stay close to me. Don't look up and don't answer any questions, do you understand baby?" I nodded, pulled my hood over the hat and readjusted my sunglasses.

Ashley grabbed my hand and we rounded the corner. I kept my head down and immediately we were surrounded by people taking pictures. The flashes were everywhere and there were so many questions thrown at us, like
"Ashley, where is your sister?"
"What will you design next?"
"Who is with you?"
"Are you getting married?"
"Where is Mary?"
"Who is the girl?"
"What happened to Mary?"
"Did you have a fight?"
"Is she in the hospital?"
"Is that girl your daughter?"

I was surprised with what questions Ashley gets bothered with, all about my mum, as if it is her fault. I was still processing the questions when I felt someone pulling me back at my upper arm. I called Ashley's name and she immediately turned around, when she heard me and felt my hand loosen hers.

"Let her go!" she demanded to the paparazzi who had grabbed me. He immediately let go at my aunts harsh tone. Ashley laid an arm around me, keeping me even closer and leading me inside.

When the door closed, the paparazzi couldn't see us anymore, they also weren't allowed inside.

I was shaking a little bit, when Ashley laid one hand on my face and the other pulled my hood and hat down. "You alright, baby?" Her eyes looked at my face, looking for any injuries or so. "I'm okay." I told her with a smile. Before she could ask anything more, I flinched because I felt something touch my leg.

I probably flinched a bit too much, because I was still shaken up from the paparazzi. I looked down only to see a cat that flinched at my sudden movements. I crouched down in awe and I held my hand out to the cat. "No way!" I hushed, this was tooooo awesome. I love cats, they are not my favorite animal but close.

Ashley chuckled and soon a waitress walked over to Ashley. "Hi, my name is Sarah. Do you have a reservation?" She asked in a kind voice. "Yes! Olsen. Ashley Olsen." She looked at her iPad and asked us to follow her.

Ashley and I were walking after Sarah. I couldn't keep my excitement in anymore so I whisper yelled to Ashley: "There are cats in here!" Ashley hummed and smiled widely at me. Happy about my excitement.

We were lead outside to a table, where you could look at a big lake with a small landscape behind it.

I was sitting on a couch and Ashley opposite from me on a chair, when out of nowhere a cat jumped on the couch, deciding to just lay down on me. I began to pet her, when after a few seconds, I heard a camera click.