Movie night

Ashley's Pov
As I left the bathroom, I was met not only with my little sister but Y/n standing shyly in the corner, Surprised I looked over to Lizzie and she gave me a worried look.
Lizzie searched in her dresser for clothes and when she found some she handed them to Y/n and showed her to the bathroom to change.

After Y/n went inside I looked at Lizzie with a questioning look, so she explained: "She ran into me, while I was on my way back to the hotel. She spiraled into a panic attack and after she calmed down, she said that the woman from the orphanage was mad at her and told her to leave. I'm not sure what happened but she is acting as if she is scared of me or mad at me. She hasn't really said much and I can't let her sleep on the street. Something is wrong, but I don't know what." While she was talking she took her Pj out of her dresser and soon the bathroom door opened and Y/n came out and Lizzie went inside.

Y/n didn't say anything and just stood there, so I asked her: "You alright, hun?" She looked up and said a quiet yes. "Lizzie and I want to watch movie, do you want to join us?" I asked and she just nodded. "Any suggestions?" She shook her head after my question.

I now understand what she meant with acting differently. Y/n is an introvert but she still shared a bit more information than she did at the moment. Y/n didn't talk too much but she still shared stories and more.

I know Y/n loves movies. We talked about movies while we drove away from her school after the concert. I'm sure she would have had a suggestion.

I lead her over to the couch and told her to sit. She sat down in a corner and I sat in the other one and Lizzie came with the chocolate and other snacks & drinks and sat in the middle. We put on Tangled. Something my sisters and I share is that we LOVE Disney movies. You have a happy ending most of the time, the movies are colorful and the music is nice and overall it's just amazing.

I really hope that my sister passed that down to her daughter. My hopes were satisfied, when I saw a small smile and Y/n's face. We started the movie and ate some chocolate. When the movie ended we saw that Y/n was fast asleep on the couch.

Lizzie stood up and picked her up and carried her to the bed and tucked her in. Afterwards we put the chocolate away and turned the TV off. "Who will sleep on the couch?" I asked and Lizzie answered with a big smile: "You! So you can kick the couch when you sleep and not me or Y/n." She laughed and I just said: "I hate you Lizard!" She looked a bit offended but then said with a smile: "I love you too, Ash."

Lizzie turned off the light and I said into the dark room: "Lizzie? We have to take her home with us. I can't loose her again, she is all that is left. I won't make it without her." "We will, Ash. We will. I promise." Lizzie said quietly to reassure me but also herself.

I laid on the couch for a while and just thought about everything. When MK left I was broken, MK and I always were together. We never made plans that we both marry a man or have children on our own.
It was always us two, we even planned to move in together and just design and idk. Never planned that our ways would part.
Now I'm not sure anymore if Mary was that honest with me, while we made these plans, but I hope that at least something was truthful.