Fashion

Y/n's Pov
I woke up in Ashley's bed, but she wasn't there, so I did my morning routine and went downstairs. I was still in my pjs but I couldn't care less.

"Hey darling." Ashley greeted me and walked over to me. I hugged her and she did too while giving me a kiss on my cheek. I blushed and scrunched my nose and Ash laughed. "You're too cute."

She lead me into the kitchen and we ate some muesli while having some small talk. Afterwards we got ready and we were about to leave the house, when Ash said: "Do you have a jacket?" I shook my head and she said: "Go get a jacket. It's cold today and Lizzie will go full Lizard on me, if you catch a cold!" I sighed and mumbled: "You're such a mom." "Go!" she demanded while pushing me back into the house and as I walked back inside I could hear her laugh.

After I got my jacket, she finally began to drive. I was very excited, even tho I am not too good at drawing or designing, I still like it and I was also really curious on what she wants to show me. I REALLY wanted to ask again, but she'll probably throw me out the window if I ask.

We drove for around 40 minutes, we were now in San Francisco.
I was in awe when we halted outside of a designer store. It was an expensive one or at least it looks like one.

"So this is where me and two other people work. They are designers too and also my best friends. They know about you and Mary, so don't worry. They are incredibly talented and really funny. I'm sure you'll like them." my aunt said and we got out of the car.

She grabbed my hand and we walked inside. There I saw two people, one tall woman and one tanned man.

Ashley smiled and grabbed my shoulders leading me over to the woman. "So Mage, this is my niece." The woman with dark locks, that decorated her face perfectly, turned around and smiled.
"Y/n, right? I'm Magdalene, but everybody just calls me Mage."
I nodded and shook her hand.

Ashley's Pov
"It's nice to meet you." my niece smiled and shook her hand.
Soon Antonio walked over and introduced himself too. Y/n shook his hand and greeted him.
We had a short small talk and then I lead Y/n over to my designs.

"So how does it work? Do you work together on one design or each on their own?" Y/n asked while looking around the room. "Well normally each on their own. We each have our own strengths, like Antonio does extravagant wedding wear, I do red carpet looks for like Met Galas, Oscars or Golden Globe etc. and Mage she does like extraordinary street wear. Like when somebody still wants to look amazing but for no particular reason." I told her and she answered: "That's cool."

Y/n's Pov
Ashley showed me her finished designs and they were amazing. They were special, but still so beautiful. It is impressive, what she can do out of some ideas of the customer on a piece of paper.

After a while we were now sat at the table with each a mug in hand. I had a coco and she a coffee.
"Can I ask a question, Ash?" she nodded and I continued with a smile: "Can you pleaseeeee tell me what you're gonna show me later?" She laughed and shook her head.

"No I won't. I will answer you every question you have except that one. You just have to be patient." Ashley said and I sighed but soon became an idea. "Every question?" She nodded and I grinned while asking: "Is Antonio gay?" Ashely gave me a shocked expression while yelling "Y/n!" and slapping me on my arm. I laughed and she just shook her head.

Antonio and Mage were in the same room but pretty far away so I don't know if they have heard my question, but they definitely heard Ashley yelling. They both turned to us but soon went back to their designs.

I looked back at Ashley and raised my eyebrows at her waiting for an answer. She smiled but shook her head. "I won't tell you, Trouble."
I sighed and said: "Fine, I'll ask him." She looked surprised at me and I stood up, about to make my way over to him.

All of sudden Ashley stood up and pulled me back. She was now hugging me from behind, her arms wrapped around my belly to prevent me from embarrassing her.

I giggled and she sighed in defeat.
"Yes. ... Yes, he is." I smiled proudly and she fake sighed.
"What have I done? Agreeing to keeping you the wholeeee weekend?" Ashley murmured while letting me go and walking back to her mug.

"Uhhh... excuse me? I am AWESOME company!" I looked at her offended and she laughed.
"You never had better company!" I added and she giggled and hugged me while saying: "No I haven't. You're the best." I grinned proudly and hugged her back.

I continued to drink my coco and soon Antonio and Mage joined me and my aunt at the table. We ordered a family pizza for lunch for the four of us. We were just talking about random stuff and Ashley was right, they are actually pretty fun. Especially Antonio, he was so cool and he also mentioned that he was gay. Just like I guessed. I don't know how I knew, but I just did.
Mage was from France, which I was really impressed by. I loved her accent, it suited her well. She said that she grew up in Paris and that with 24, she left and after four years, she settled with Antonio and Ashley.

And Antonio met my aunt in Italy, when she was on vacation. She offered him to come back to Hollywood and found a designer company together, which was soon completed with Mage.

They also asked about me, so I told them about some of my hobbies, interests and school.

Ashley and I were now back outside, getting in the car and began to drive to the secret destination.

---
So sorry for not posting, maybe I'll post another chapter later or tomorrow
Hope you're feeling good!