Tired

Lizzie's Pov
I was woken by Y/n's alarm, so I turned it off and looked to my right to see Y/n hidden under the covers.
"Come on baby, you have to get up." I took the covers away and saw her looking up at me with a tired smile.

I smiled back, put some loose strands behind her ears and kissed her forehead. "I'll make some breakfast and you get ready, yeah?" she nodded and stood up, walking into the bathroom.

Y/n's Pov
Lizzie left the room to make breakfast. It made me really happy that she stayed the night, not sure if I would've slept that well if she wouldn't have.

I got ready and walked downstairs, Liz handed me my lunch and a bottle of water. I put both in my bag and began eating the muesli.
Lizzie drank her coffee and looked at me, asking: "Are you alright with going to school today? It's okay if you need a break." She looked at me with a somehow guilty look, but I just smiled and shook my head. "No, I'm good. I wanna go." I said and put the dishes in the dish washer.

I brushed teeth and put shoes on and soon met Lizzie in the car. She began to drive, the drive was quiet, I wasn't in the mood to talk, too tired and too exhausted from the big talk yesterday. I drifted away for a second and soon we were near the school. "Bye darling, see you later." Lizzie said, giving me a kiss to my head and I mumbled a quiet "bye".

I walked into school and sat in class next down to Tina. The three first lessons were normal and now it was time for break. I quickly walked to the library, I looked around for Mrs and when I was sure that she wasn't near and nobody was looking, I slowly walked over to the colorful book table.

I looked at the books, deciding if I should take one. The events from last volleyball class made me question myself. Why was I so nervous?
Am I gay? No, no, I like boys. Just not Tyler. But why was I so stunned by her? Ugh, she is so confusing!
I heard someone come in, so I quickly grabbed the book "Girls Like Girls" and walked to the beanbags and sat down, beginning to read.

After 15 minutes the bell rang, so I put the book away and walked over to history. I sat down next to Tina in the last row and the teacher began to teach.

After a while I sighed, it was so boring, I looked around and half of the class was on their phones or asleep. I saw Tina scribbling on a piece of paper and after a few seconds she pushed it over to me, on it was a tic tac toe field drawn. I smiled, set down the X and we began to play for a while.

The lesson ended and we parted, I don't know what class she has, but I was walking to music now.
We didn't do too much, we played a song and spoke about some improvements.

The class ended and I made my way over to Tina, but before I could reach her, somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me with force after them.
I looked up and saw that it was Tyler, he pushed me outside and said while keeping a firm grip: "You think you can avoid me, just like that. That's not how you treat your boyfriend, babe."
"You're not my boyfriend!" I protested, but soon regretted my outburst, when he grabbed my hair, leading me painfully around a corner, pushing me with force against a wall.

"You better loose the fucking attitude, bitch. Or I will fuck you dead!" he yelled and my eyes widened in fear. His words stung and I believed him. I was sure that he would actually do that. He had proven often enough that he doesn't give a fuck about me and that threats from teachers don't matter to him.

I just stayed quiet, afraid that he would get angrier at a response. "That's a good girl." he said, while grabbing my face roughly. He leaned nearer and whispered: "If you disobey me again, I will turn my warning into a promise."

He let go, gabbed my arm and lead me over to his friends on the bench. He sat me down next to him and began to touch me. Nobody was bothered and some even encouraged him, like I'm some toy to play with.
It was the same as last time, half of them were making out and the other half were showing off.

After a few minutes, we all of a sudden heard a voice call: "This is a school and not lovers island!" Ms Narita walked nearer, having a firm look at the group, scanning everyone.
Mr Dolton accompanied her, he also didn't look too happy.
Ms Narita was now standing in front of the group of 16 people, scattered over two wooden tables and four benches. "Girls! 1,2,3,4,5 and 6." She said firmly, pointing at all 6 girls including me, she waved us over, signaling us to get away from the group of boys.

"Oh, come on! We were just having fun!" A boy called and Mr Dolton let out a fake chuckle and said loudly: "Let's have more fun, three rounds around the football field." Groans echoed from the group and Mr Dolton said: "Come on! We are just having fun!" He clapped his hands and the boys stood up and began to run, understanding that there was no way out.

Ms Narita walked us inside into her classroom, making us sit down.
Giving us a talk about how when a boy has unplanned sex he comes out with nothing, but a girl possibly comes out with a pregnancy.
After that I didn't listen anymore and just stared away, knowing there is no way out.

The bell rang and three girls walked out and the two other girls and me changed seats, since we have English next.

I sat down, waiting for Tina while other students were piling in. I looked up at Ms Narita, only to see her looking at me already. She gave me a questioning look, questioning my behavior, but I just looked away uninterested. I know she knows, but I can't deal with that right now.

"Wow, look at you being here before me." Tina said and I just hummed and gave her a small smile, but soon returned to look out the window.
I didn't do anything that lesson, I just stared, my mind running wild.

The bell rang and I quickly left and walked home.

When I opened the door, I just walked upstairs and laid down and fell asleep.

Fuck school. Fuck homework.
---
Guys, please tell me, I am not the only one obsessed with Agatha All Along? They are all just so fine.

Also this chapter is not so exciting but bear with me please.