2 million reads giveaway!

Wow! 2 million reads—can you believe it?! A massive thank you to each and every one of you for your incredible support! 🎉 I am beyond thrilled! Our little universe of sci-fi romance has grown in ways I never imagined, and it's all because of you!

A huge shoutout to everyone who has read, commented, voted, and cheered me on—you're amazing! Your enthusiasm and unwavering support have meant so much to me. The fact that my words have touched your hearts is a feeling that's impossible to put into words. You are the driving force that keeps me inspired and eager to write more.

I want to express my deepest gratitude to the Wattpad community for providing such an incredible platform where writers and readers can unite and share their love for stories. Connecting with readers from all around the world has been nothing short of magical.

Here's to the next million reads and countless more thrilling adventures in this amazing world we've created together! 🎉

Virtually yours,

Ro

🖤 Giveaway time! 🖤

I'll be picking three winners this time!

WHAT YOU WILL WIN:

✨ Enter to win a paperback Craving The Alien Vampire SWAG BAG (signed paperback, art prints, bookmark, stickers, and more goodies handmade by yours truly)!!

TO ENTER:

✨ 1. Follow me, @rosinghwrites on Wattpad!

✨ 2. Vote on *all* chapters of CWTAW if you haven't already

✨ 3. Comment which scene in CWTAW you'd like to see artwork made of! 

EXTRA ENTRIES

✨ Optional, but greatly appreciated if you could add Craving The Alien Vampire to your Goodreads TBR too! If you do, comment again and I'll count that as a bonus entry!

✨ Tag up to 5 friends in individual comments and each comment will count as a bonus entry to the giveaway.

RULES

✨ Giveaway closes at 11:59pm EST on August 31, 2024.

✨ Must be 18+

✨ Open to the US, Canada, and UK only this time, but I'll have an international giveaway soon!

✨ Winner will be notified by Ro Singh no later than September 3rd. I will reply to your comment on this chapter asking how you would like to send me your address– either via email or Instagram DM since Wattpad no longer has DMs. Winner must reply within 24 hours or a new winner will be chosen. 

✨ Ro is not responsible for book lost in transit.

⚠️This giveaway is not affiliated with Wattpad

NOTE: Beware of scammers accounts. I will not be sending you a link or asking for your credit card information. The winner will be contacted by @rosinghwrites directly. Please be aware of scammers and do not give out your information to anyone but Ro.