72.

-

Riven let out a small low groan as he slowly opened his eyes, seeing a figure in front of him. He blinked his eyes several times before he was fully awake and saw a young girl sitting on the chair Reagan was sitting before with a familiar bracelet in her hands.

He realized that he was wearing a sleeve shirt now, and it must've been London who put the shirt on him.

Riven was grateful for that, for his scars not being exposed anymore.

The girl noticed that he was awake now as she sat up a bit, "Good, you're awake."

Riven cleared his throat, "Why do you have my bracelet?" He asked in a quiet voice

The girl frowned, looking down at the bracelet in her hands, "it fell from your jacket when Adan took it. I fixed it for you." She held out the bracelet towards him,

Riven reached his hand, his shaky fingers grabbing ahold of the bracelet. It was still the same. Just mixed with the new same colors.

"Thanks." Riven mumbled, putting the bracelet on his wrist, and he raised an eyebrow at the girl, "So, not to be rude or anything, but who are you and why the fuck did Adan took my jacket?"

The girl sat up, criss crossing her legs on top of the chair, "I'm Bronwyn, and I don't know why that weirdo took your jacket,"

"Now you owe me one." She quickly added, gesturing towards his bracelet, and Riven hummed,

"One favor, only cause this bracelet is important to me." Riven told her, and Bronwyn nodded, glancing towards the door before she leaned closer,

Riven noticed the hearing aids on her ears, hidden behind her hair, and she looked oddly similar to someone he knew.

"I heard you and your brother are good at finding people. I need help finding someone." Bronwyn whispered to him, and Riven was about to reply when the door to the infirmary opened and Reagan walked in, holding a familiar furrball in his arm.

"O?" Oreo barked, wiggling in Reagan's hold before jumping down and running over, and Riven let out a small laugh as Oreo licked his face, slightly grimacing but he rubbed her fur.

"So, this mutt belonged to you?" Reagan spoke, walking further into the infirmary, closing the door behind him,

"I should've guessed. That thing bit me."Reagan said, a small scoff escaping him.

Riven glared at him, "She has a name, and it's Oreo, not thing."

Riven placed a small kiss to Oreo's head with a grin, "Good girl."

Oreo wagged her tail, barking happily, and Reagan rolled his eyes, "What are you doing in here, Bronwyn?"

Bronwyn shrugged, standing up, "I wanted to see the one you kept talking about."

She threw him a knowing look, and he simply stared at her before Bronwyn turned to Riven, "I'll see you around."

Bronwyn walked out of the infirmary, and Reagan narrowed his eyes at Riven,

"What did you two talk about?" Reagan asked, and Riven shook his head,

"Nothin'."

Riven placed his hands on the bed before slightly pushing himself up, "Hey, don't even think about it."

Oreo barked at Reagan, who moved towards Riven, and Reagan raised his hands, backing up. "Alright, just like your owner."

Riven let out a deep breath as he sat up, and Oreo sat on his lap, "Where's London?"

"Negan has him looking at some injured saviors at the moment. He won't let him go back to Rick now." Reagan replied, and Riven frowned,

London was stuck with Negan now because of him.

"You're stuck here as well. You'll be working for Negan, under me." Reagan told him,

Riven turned his head to look at him, "What?"

Reagan sarcastically smiled at him, "Yeah, I'm so excited to."

Riven narrowed his eyes at him, and Oreo let out a small growl, and Reagan chuckled,

"You have a week to get better. Negan's orders, but if it was up to me, you wouldn't even be sitting up right now. You just had a bullet removed from you a couple of hours ago." Reagan told him,

Riven gave him a weird look, "I'll be walking around in less than a week."

Reagan hummed, nodding his head, totally not believing it, but he'll let Riven believe what he wanted. There was absolutely no harm in it.

"What?" Riven snapped, and Reagan shook his head, a small smirk on his face,

"Nothing." He mocked Riven from Earlier, and Riven glared at him,

"Yes, something. You keep starin' at me weird, and it's.." Riven struggled to find a right weird for what he felt about Reagan's staring, "..weird."

Reagan let out a laugh, "Nice one. Guess you didn't really pay attention in school. Figures."

Riven clenched his hand, looking away from Reagan and down at Oreo, who let out a small whimper, sensing Riven's change of mood.

"Actually, I didn't go to school, asshole, but thanks for telling me how dumb I am." Riven mumbled, his voice full of anger,

Reagan frowned, cursing himself in his mind, but before he could apologize, the door to the infirmary opened, and London walked in, seeing Riven's mood,

London glared at Reagan, blaming him for whatever upset Riven.

"You shouldn't be sitting up. Lay back down." London told Riven, turning to face him.

Riven silently obeyed, laying down on his side, his back facing Reagan, and he faced the wall.

Reagan sighed, and he walked out of the infirmary, and once the door closed behind him, London spoke,

"Are you alright?" He questioned, and Riven nodded,

It was silent for a moment before Riven spoke, his voice small, "..London, can I ask you something?"

"Of course." London replied,

Oreo snuggled close to Riven, resting her head on his neck, and he rubbed her back, "Do you think you can find me some books? Like for English or something?"

"Like school work?" London asked, and Riven nodded,

"Yeah, something like that." Riven said, and London hummed,

"Sure, I'll get some for you. You just rest for now."

⭐️
1015 words

Bronwyn has arrived! And Oreo is back!
Also, Reagan is a little jerk, but he'll get better in the next chapter

Thoughts?