20.

-

As night came, the weather turned colder, and Hershal had decided to let the group sleep in the house for the night,

Everyone was sound asleep, well not everyone, Riven was wide awake, irritated by T-Dog's snores, but even without T-Dog snores, Riven couldn't sleep.

His eyes felt heavy, like something was weighting down on them, but he couldn't close them, his mind was racing with thoughts.

Annoying thoughts, mostly about Randall. It was cold, and Randall didn't have much, and Riven didn't know why he cared if some guy was freezing to death in the barn.

He shouldn't care, but his mind thought otherwise.

A small sigh left him as he sat up from his position on the living room floor. Since Andrea practically claimed that she was a woman, she gets the couch.

She practically kicked him off the couch earlier and didn't even let him finish reading his book.

He quietly stands up, grabbing a thick blanket before stepping over T-Dog, and quietly walking towards the front door,

He paused the floorboard creaked under his weight, and he glanced back at the others who were still asleep.

He quietly opens the door before sneaking out of the house, closing the door behind him.

He pulls his jacket closer to him as chills went through his body as the chilly weather, the wind was softly blowing, and Riven took a deep breath before he walked down the porch steps and headed towards the barn.

He knew he was seriously going to get in trouble. If someone found out what he was doing, he hoped nobody found out, especially Shane, since he was a loose cannon when it came to things like this.

Riven neared the barn and quietly opened the door, sneaking inside.

"Who's there?" Randall quietly asked, and Riven glances at him as he closed the door, seeing Randall blindfolded again.

"..Riven, is that you?" Randall questioned, and Riven stood in front of him,

"..brought you a blanket. It won't do much with the cold, but it'll keep you from freezing to death." Riven told him, tossing the blanket at him. It hit Randall in the chest and landed on his lap.

"..can you untie one of my hands? So I can fix the blanket? Please, I'm cold." Randall said, and Riven sighed and walked closer to him, crouching down beside him, and hesitantly reached out, untying one of the ropes, and he watched carefully and cautiously as Randall lifts his hand, and takes off the blindfold, smiling at Riven.

"Thank you," Randall said, and he moved the blanket, so it was wrapped around him, and Riven went to tie his hand again when Randall grabbed his wrist,

Riven glared at him, "Don't touch me."

"I wasn't lying when I said the moonlight makes your eyes pretty." Randall whispered, and Riven scoffed, pulling his arm back,

"And you're a pervert." Riven went to tie Randall hand back, but he was caught off guard as Randall gripped the collar of his jacket and pulled him forward, making Riven smack his head against the barn wall.

Riven let out a curse, and he was pushed back roughly. He landed on his back, and he looked at Randall with a glare, but he saw his knife in Randall's hand,

"Fucking asshole." Randall cut the rope, and Riven quickly stood up, as did Randall.

"No hard feelings, I just don't want to die." Randall told him, and Riven scoffed,