66.

-

"..knock, knock." Riven barley lifted his head as a light tap sounded on the door to his room. He knew who it was.

It's been a day since Riven buried what was left of the anderson family and just went home, cleaned himself from the blood, and dirtiness, barley even having the enegery to dress himself before dropping himself on his bed, and he's been lying on his bed for hours, not moving at all.

"..come on, sit up." Riven felt his arms being grabbed before he was pulled into a sitting position, but as soon as his arms were let go, he fell back into the soft mattress.

"Really? Okay." Michonne laid beside him, letting out a deep sighed, putting her arms behind her head.

"At some point, you gotta get up." Michonne told him, her voice quiet, keeping her worry for Riven out of her voice,

She was worried about him. Everyone was, but every time someone tried talking to him, he didn't say anything back. He just kept quiet, staring either at the ceiling or at the wall.

Michonne stayed quiet afterward, simply staring at the ceiling like Riven was.

Riven blinked once before speaking, his voice small, a bit hoarse, "..Do you think Rick's mad at me?"

Michonne hummed, "For punching Carl? Nah, Carl said he deserved it."

"He had it coming since Atlanta." Riven replied, earning a small chuckle from Michonne.

Riven suddenly went into a coughing fit, sitting up a bit, and he took a deep breath, rubbing his chest, and Michonne worriedly sat up,

"That cough didn't sound so good." Michonne put the back of her hand against Riven's forehead and frowned,

"You are burning up. How long have you been feeling sick for?" Michonne questioned, and Riven shrugged,

"A couple hours. Nothing serious." Riven waved off her concern, but Michonne stood up,

"Nah-uh, none of that. You and me are gonna go see London right now." Michonne told him, and Riven let out a small groan, dropping himself back on his bed.

"No. Just let me wither away in my bed." He mumbled, and Michonne placed her hands on her hips, raising her eyebrows at him.

Riven couldn't stand that look, so he did the most logical thing he could think of, he grabbed his blanket, and rolled the blanket around him, covering himself, hiding from Michonne's disappointing stare.

"Okay, have it your way." Michonne said before she walked out of his room.

Riven heard her footsteps getting further and further away, and he let out a sigh, a small cough afterward.

He sniffled before hearing footsteps coming his way. Two, no three sets of footsteps.

Confused, he removed the blanket from his head and lifted his head before rolling his eyes as Michonne walked back in, followed by London and Riley.

Michonne grinned at him, "Since you didn't want to go to the doctor, I brought the doctor to you."

"I'm fine." Riven said, and Riley scoffed a little, chuckling,