28.

-

Riven approached one of the gates, seeing a hole in the gate, and he pulled himself through the hole, and anger filled his body as he stood outside of Woodbury,

He failed. He was a failure once again. He failed to kill the governor.

"..the fuck you mean he just disappeared? Where the fuck is my little brother at?" Daryl's hushed voice was close, and Riven took a step forward, and he gritted his teeth as pain erupted from his leg through his body.

"I had him one minute and the next..he was just gone. My guess is that he was the one who shot those walkers." Michonne's voice followed, and Riven used one of the cars for support, turning the corner, and spotted a group huddled up together.

"..I'm going back." Daryl said, unknowing of Riven approaching them, coming to stand next to Glenn, who hasn't noticed him yet.

"I ain't leaving my baby brother there." Merle spoke,

"We ain't leaving him, but you aren't coming with us." Rick spoke, his voice hush and full of demand.

"He's my baby brother." Merle argued, taking a challenging step towards Rick,

"What's the plan extacly?" Riven spoke up,

"We.." Rick cut himself off as he saw Riven, who smirked at him, while Glenn flinched back,

"What the.."

"Riven?" Daryl asked in disbelief, and Riven let's out a small groan,

"Nice to know y'all care about me." Daryl rushed towards him, pulling him into a tight hug, and Riven tensed before allowing himself to relax and hug Daryl back.

Daryl pulled back, a hand on Riven's neck, "You alright?"

Riven nodded, "Yeah..just, I tried to kill him..Andrea, fuck that bitch, i swear to god the next time I see her, I am throwing away my no punching woman rule."

"We need to leave," Rick spoke up, and he looked at Riven, relief to see him, "You good?"

Riven nodded, "Might need some help, my leg is fucking killing me."

Daryl put an arm over Riven's waist, and Riven leaned most of his weight on him.

"I got you, little brother."

⭐️

"..it's good to see you again." Riley smiled down at Riven, who was leaning against the car, while the others were speaking, more like arguing about Merle and Michonne.

Apparently, Merle had taken Maggie and Glenn hostage when they were on a supply run, and Merle had tossed a walker at Glenn, almost killing him, and the governor sexually assaulted Maggie.

"Figured you would've been killed." Riven replied with a small smile, and Riley chuckled,

"As if, " Riley frowned, "You okay? You tensed up earlier when Maggie mentioned what the governor did to her."

Riven looks down at his boots, "Don't tell my brothers.. or Michonne, she'll blame herself for it, and it's not her fault."

"Riven.." Riven looked at Riley with narrowed eyes,

"I am trusting you, Riley, please..I don't want anyone to know, okay?" Riven told him, and Riley sighed but nodded before pulling Riven into a side hug.

Riven tried to push him away, but Riley only laughed at his attempt, "Ew."

Riley chuckled, "Admit it, you missed me."