63.

-

Brendon stood by the door. He looked startled and surprised. He had a box full of supplies in his hands, and his eyes darted between the dead men, to Riven to Esme, the action repeating several times.

Riven noticed the anger in Brendon's eyes, and he took a step forward, but suddenly, he was falling forward, his body violently seizing, and he accidentally smacked the side of his head against the corner of the table,

Blood slid down the side of his head as he continued to seize on the floor.

"Shit." Brendon cursed and rushed over, dropping the box of supplies on the table, and he kneeled down beside Riven, turning him on his side.

"..it's okay, I got you." Brendon told him, holding him down,

"Stop! Don't touch him!" Esme pushed him away, glaring at him, "Aren't you supposed to be a doctor in training? You can't move a person while they're having a seizure or hold them down."

"Shut up." Brendon spat out, and Riven's arm shot out, his elbow smacking Brendon against his face, earing a painful grunt from Brendon.

Brendon glared at Riven before grabbing his wrist in a tight, painful grip before a loud crack was heard.

Esme's eyes widened in horror, a small gasp leaving her, and suddenly Riven let out a scream as his body stopped seizing, a whimper full of pain followed,

"What the fuck! I told you not to touch him!" Esme let out a yell as she was smacked across the face, and she fell back, holding her stinging cheek.

Brendon had just smacked her, and he scoffed at her, "Now you're trying to be a mother? I only took you, so he can obey me,"

There was this wild look in Brendon's eyes that terrified Esme, "he may not like you, but he cares about people, and he won't let them just die without trying to save them."

"..fuckin'..delusional prick.." Riven breathed out through the pain from his broken wrists, and Brendon looked down at him,

"Shh, rest." Brendon told him, and Riven raised his good hand, flicking him off, and Brendon didn't like that at all.

He roughly gripped Riven's hair, lifting his head up a bit, and Riven tried to push him away, but he couldn't. His body was exhausted, and he was exhausted.

"Stop! Don't hurt him.. please." Esme pleaded, but she made no move to help,

"He needs to learn his place. Just like my mother did with my father," a look of sadness crossed his eyes before it was replaced by anger.

"That bitch got my father killed."

Riven let out a small groan, grinning a little "the only bitch there is, is you."

Brendon raised his hand, but suddenly his head flew back, and he fell to the ground with a bullet hole in his head.

"Riven!"

The voice of Rosita rang out before hurried footsteps sounded, and she appeared in Riven's line of view, followed by Sasha.

Rosita kneeled down beside him, helping him sit up a bit, and he winced, cradling his hand to his chest.