Chapter 5: Tohsaka Rin, the Machine Idiot

Wearing a red top with a winter beige coat over it, her slender waist evoked a sense of tenderness. A black skirt revealed tightly wrapped black stockings and smooth, shapely legs.

Anyone would rate this twin-tailed girl above 90, with the only drawback being her flat chest.

Undoubtedly, she was Tohsaka Rin, one of the three main heroines of Fate and the main heroine of the Fate UBW Route.

"Heh heh~ Shinji." Rin crossed her arms and smirked coldly at Shinji. "Even Emiya-kun knows about your perverted adventure at the Clock Tower. Yet you still have no shame."

Shinji, under questioning, curled his lips, and a glint of cunning flashed in his eyes, as if he remembered something interesting.

"Oh, isn't this the famed machine idiot? the one who can make machines explode with a touch, the self-propelled machine nemesis, the forever-poor heiress, the model of what not to do, Rin-chan~ Remember to stay away from the equipment later, or you'll add unnecessary expenses to the production team."

"..."

The long string of adjectives left the people around them at a loss, and their gazes towards Rin became strange.

A blush appeared on Rin's face. She had only intended to mock Shinji using Kiritsugu's words, but she didn't expect him to counterattack so directly.

"It's not like I want the machines to explode or anything!!"

The beaten-down twin-tailed girl let out a miserable cry.

"Ohoho! Onii-chan, is this Japan's form of comedy duet?"

Seeing Shinji and Rin's banter, the silver-haired loli beside them couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Shirou, somewhat troubled, covered his forehead. While Shinji's unseriousness was well-known to him, it was quite something for the diligent Rin to fall into his rhythm.

"Illya, good children shouldn't learn such boring things."

"Huh?"

Illya bit her finger, disappointment showing on her face.

"Be good and go find Mom and Dad with your onii-chan. We haven't seen them in days, and they probably have a lot to tell us."

Shirou coaxed and tricked his younger sister away from this tumultuous place.

"Cough, cough!"

Rin regained her composure, glaring fiercely at Shinji.

"Oh dear, big sister Rin, you don't have to look at me like that. I can get shy, you know."

Shinji himself continued to sport his usual playful smile.

"Drop that hypocritical smile!" Rin said angrily, looking at Shinji, "Looking at you just irritates me."

Shinji sighed dramatically, "Rin, it's really heartbreaking to hear you say that. After all, we grew up together as childhood friends."

"Even though I went abroad for these years, our past friendship still exists. Look, Shirou and I get along very well, right?"

Rin's voice brimmed with frustration, "Please don't try to add unnecessary memories! Where did our friendship come from? In my memories, I only remember you bullying me."

"Really?"

"Should I list them in chronological order or by severity?"

Shinji shrugged, surprised that this girl still held grudges.

Perhaps due to the absence of the Holy Grail War, the relationships among the Three Families were much closer in this world. Shinji, Shirou, Rin, and Sakura had grown up together.