Chapter 8: The Knight King Who Doesn't Understand Love

Although Heracles revealed a somewhat sly side to Shinji, making him seem a bit cunning, he was still Shinji's favorite Heroic actor.

Well, who wouldn't like such an obedient big guy?

Compared to the difficulties faced during the filming at the Emiya residence, the filming set at Einzbern Castle was relatively peaceful.

This is naturally because after a period of adjustment, the rookie drama group led by Shinji has overcome the initial confusion and finally grasped the process and standards of making a movie.

The staff members have gradually found some coordination understanding, and the shooting efficiency of the crew has continuously improved.

Although various problems were encountered during the shooting, such as props, sets, lighting, and so on, compared to the hellish difficulty at the Emiya Residence initially, the operation of the crew has become much smoother during this time in the mountains.

Most importantly, Shinji, a director with only theory and zero experience, is progressing at a very fast pace.

Although Shinji at this time is still only considered a novice-level director, compared to the initial rookie, he now exudes a hint of the demeanor of a great director.

However, as smooth as the filming of the Einzbern Castle part went, the subsequent shooting became quite troublesome for Shinji.

With the completion of filming near Einzbern Castle, the FSN crew divided into two groups.

A small group of people, led by the crew's photographer, went to various locations in Fuyuki City to shoot outdoor scenes.

The remaining majority of crew members and actors followed Shinji into the studio for indoor set shooting.

Shinji's choice was inevitable because, apart from the Emiya Residence and Einzbern Castle, the other main scenes in several movies are public places.

Although it's possible for the crew to rent places like schools, it's simply not necessary.

Because when filming the battle scenes between Saber and Rider, they still needed to return to the studio to set up the scenes.

You can't really have Arturia and Medusa tearing down a school, can you?

Although in Shinji's previous life, he did have dreams of blowing up a school when he was in school, he's already graduated from school now, after all~

As for whether the high school students from the original Homurahara Academy would be angry at Shinji for giving up on filming at the school and potentially missing out on their holidays, Shinji doesn't really care about that.

Students should focus on studying and not think about vacations all the time.

After all, studio shooting is done indoors. The student actors go to school during the day and shoot at night, without affecting their work.

The shooting process hasn't been delayed, and the coordination among crew members has gradually improved. However, the progress of the movie's filming can only be described as mediocre.

The main reason lies with the actors.

Even though Shinji has lowered his expectations for the actors, there are still numerous issues.

The most crucial one is Arturia, the female lead. As the story develops, her character's compatibility gradually diverges from Saber in the story.

Saber in the later part of the Fate route has become a teenage girl in love, no longer the emotionally detached "King of Knights" she used to be.