Chapter 22: Shut Up, You're Interrupting My Movie

Archer's battle against Lancer, as the opening action scene of Fate/stay night, captured the attention of all the viewers with its incredible visual effects and thrilling combat.

Regular viewers marveled at the stunning special effects and intense fights, while viewers like Alice, who were knowledgeable about magecraft, paid attention to how various magecraft spells were portrayed on screen.

And then there were a few particularly unique viewers with different priorities.

"Twenty times... I knocked your weapon away twenty times!"

Cu Chulainn chuckled and nudged the white haired EMIYA.

"I have to say, Archer. Your projections aren't that stable. If Master hadn't called 'Cut,' you'd probably have been beaten by me!"

The extraordinary combat skills of the Heroic Spirits meant that Shinji rarely had to design specific actions for them during filming.

When filming these action scenes, Shinji would usually provide a brief explanation of the battle process, and the Heroic Spirits would do the rest themselves.

So, EMIYA being suppressed and beaten by Cu Chullain wasn't a script issue; he genuinely couldn't win.

Although this was true, hearing the mockery from his side, EMIYA felt a bit uncomfortable.

With the mentality of not losing his face, EMIYA crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat, calmly saying, "You, a close-range combatant, are comparing yourself to a long-range fighter like me?"

"Wasn't that your choice?" Cu Chulainn shot him a look, "You're an archer, yet you like charging into close combat with two short swords."

"But that's just the Master's order."

EMIYA's face didn't blush, his heart didn't race—it was as if he really would do that.

"Um... um..."

On the other side, Arturia was grabbing handfuls of popcorn and stuffing them into her mouth.

"Their battle is getting a bit long." Arturia complained, "Hey, Rider. Call me when I appear. I'll snack for a while."

"You're so noisy. Can't you watch the movie by yourself?"

Medusa looked at her with annoyance, contemplating whether to use her Petrification Eyes to make this glutton calm down.

Fortunately, the movie time was limited, and the battle between Archer and Lancer couldn't last too long. After a few minutes of symbolic fighting, they were interrupted by Shirou Emiya's sudden appearance.

"Um... am I about to appear... so excited... excited..."

As the movie's plot continued to unfold, Arturia quieted down a bit and focused her attention on the big screen. She no longer ate popcorn voraciously but nibbled on it like a hamster.

Aside from the main character, Arturia, not many viewers were happy with how quickly the first battle ended.

"Hey, keep going!"

"They cut it right when it was getting good?"

"I wanted to see what kind of move that blue-clad weirdo would use!"

...

Listening to the comments of the audience around her, Nao nodded in satisfaction.

Viewers expressing their opinions indicated their engagement in the movie, which was a positive sign.

【Now, what about the two young ladies beside me?】

Nao turned to Aoko and Alice, only to find them both gazing at the screen with serious expressions.