Chapter 43: Come With Me

With the loyal protection of Arturia, Cu Chulainn, and Heracles, Shinji was spared from being strangled by Gilgamesh with the oldest rope. After a commotion, they finally decided to compromise.

Gilgamesh agreed to appear in the Fate/Zero film and provide the Noble Phantasms needed for the production. In return, Shinji promised to expedite the preparations for a Gilgamesh and Enkidu movie, aiming to start production within three years.

"Onii-sama, are you sure you can make such a promise?" On the way home, Sakura asked with some concern.

Annoyed, Shinji grinned. "No problem. I didn't promise to direct the movie myself. When the time comes, I'll just find any film crew with two male leads and slot Gilgamesh and his green-haired buddy in there."

Sakura tilted her head in confusion. "Are there even any film crews making movies in Fuyuki City besides you?"

Shinji proudly raised his eyebrows. "Why wouldn't there be? There will be many more in the future."

– – – – – – – – --

"So... Shinji, you're back to see me?"

In the living room of the Matou household, Zouken Matou stared silently at Shinji, who was sitting across from him, smiling.

"FSN has already succeeded. It's time to move on to the next phase, Grandfather."

Shinji leaned back, propping his chin on the back of his hand, smiling mischievously.

The so-called second phase in Shinji's plan involved utilizing the influence of the successful film, the cost-effectiveness of the Heroic Spirit actors, and an excellent late-stage magical team to attract other film crews to come to Fuyuki City for shooting.

However, for this second phase to work, Fuyuki City's infrastructure needed to keep up.

This required Type-Moon Film and Television Company to recruit numerous magus staff and have professional and well-equipped studios in Fuyuki City.

"For the indoor scenes, the large warehouse we used when filming FSN should suffice. As for outdoor scenes... Grandfather, what do you think about Fuyuki City's hinterland?" When Shinji presented his plan, Zouken Matou slightly shook his head.

"But that's the private territory of the Einzbern family. You would at least need their consent to do any construction there, right?"

Shinji confidently pushed the Fate/Zero project proposal forward and said, "No problem. As long as I use them, the husband and wife as the male and female leads, I'm not worried about Irisviel not agreeing."

Given Irisviel's playful nature, if Shinji proposed something fun like having her and Kiritsugu act as a couple in a film, she would probably agree without hesitation.

"Anyone who knows you is quite unfortunate. You've ensnared them all."

"Come on, Grandfather," Shinji chuckled, "It's a mutually beneficial arrangement."

"I see... But, Shinji..." Zouken's smile suddenly disappeared, and he pointed at the Fate/Zero project proposal, "Do you have any grudge against your old grandpa? You've portrayed me in such a terrifying manner."

"Oh, come on, Grandfather. What dirty deeds Makiri Zolgen did had nothing to do with Zouken Matou, right?"

Smack!

Zouken struck Shinji on the head with his cane.

"You brat, show some respect. That man is your ancestor," Zouken reminded him.