CHAPTER 60

Chapter 60: Dreamy Holiday Resort

If it were any other time, Mu Sheng would have certainly been hit by the attack from that side, but in this special state, he only staggered slightly, dodged the hidden attack, and regained his balance.

However, the attackers clearly had no intention of letting the intruder go easily. More than one person launched another attack towards the spot where Mu Sheng had landed.

Mu Sheng hurriedly glanced over; the hired servants, security, and even many familiar faces had lost their previous respect and fondness, now showing indifference and cruelty towards the intruder.

Even after narrowly dodging the attack, Mu Sheng's hair was accidentally grazed by a weapon thrown by an NPC, causing the fragile hair tie to snap immediately.

The youth's hair cascaded down in mid-air, draping loosely over Mu Sheng's shoulders and beside his mask, swaying slightly with his movements.

Yu Yangxu suddenly shouted, "Are you looking for death?"

In this situation, anyone would feel that what Yu Yangxu said was serious.

But his next move wasn't directed towards the youth nearby, nor did he take the opportunity to attack him; instead, he stepped aside to block the attack aimed at the youth.

The servant blocked by Yu Yangxu widened his eyes, his face filled with shock and fear.

Wasn't Yu Yangxu himself any different?

He felt that those threads from earlier were not simple; they not only controlled his movements but also his thoughts.

Otherwise, he must be crazy to hesitate upon seeing others attacking the youth—he felt worry and even fear.

He was concerned that the youth might really get hurt, and inexplicably started to help him block the attacks from his subordinates.

The masked youth landed gracefully on the ground, his long hair falling smoothly over him like silk, showing no signs of tangling or knotting at all.

He seemed puzzled by Yu Yangxu's very unusual behavior, tilting his head and quietly observing him for a moment.

Yu Yangxu felt his heart starting to race. He pushed aside the person who had attacked the youth, coldly saying, "What are you looking at? Do you think I'm the kind of small-minded person who brings a group to bully someone? I'll handle this openly and fairly!"

Yu Yangxu was actually quite young, so his words didn't sound out of place; instead, they carried a unique sense of determination and composure, mixed with youthful exuberance.

The youth didn't respond, but the eyes behind his mask quietly watched Yu Yangxu, enough to convey his emotions.

He thought that Yu Yangxu was the type who wouldn't care about fairness in a one-on-one fight or any rules. He just wanted to resolve the situation with the intruder as quickly as possible, so he could go back to sleep or play games—anything was better than wasting his life facing annoying trash.

Yu Yangxu felt as if he had long lost his soul, but being watched like this for a while brought him a sense of clarity, as if his heart was being brushed by warm sunlight.

Suddenly, the youth moved, raising his hand and leisurely tying up his disheveled hair again.

Yu Yangxu didn't move, and the others now dared not move either, so a group of people inexplicably stood still, watching Mu Sheng tie his hair.

It was initially due to Yu Yangxu's strange attitude, but the more they looked at the youth before them, the more a sense of familiarity surged within them, causing them to unconsciously relax their grip on their weapons.