Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Bethany

I walked into school, Luke's arm around my shoulders. Everybody making a pathway and moving out the way as we walked through the crowd. I could hear mutters and feel the stares off people as we walked past.

"I'll see you in Maths." Luke smiled, as we stopped by my locker. Where Ashton was waiting. The other two guys gave a slight wave as they walked off. Michael leading as always.

"Where have you been?" Ashton asked. I took a mint from my locker.

"I went the park, met Luke and then stayed in Luke's." I stated, meeting his eyes.

"Where are your bright clothes?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I was wearing the same thing just in my size when I left." I pointed out. Ashton rolled his eyes. Walking off.

I grabbed my books I needed for the first few lessons from my locker. I went to the first two lessons, and then looked around at break. Then it dawned on me. They would be behind the sports hall.

I smiled, opening the pack that Luke had left in the pocket of his hoodie, along with a lighter. I walked down the path, seeing the three boys leaning against the walk, none of them had noticed me.

"Boo." I smirked. Making them all crap themselfs.

"Really Bethany?" Luke chuckled ruffling my hair.

Michael took out his phone and started playing some falling in reverse, I let a smile hit my lips, stubbing the little cigarette out. Don't mess with Ouija Boards came on, and all the boys sang along, I subconsciously did the screamo, making all their eyes look at me.

"How do you do that?" He asked. I shrugged lightly.

"I've just grown accustomed to it." I laugh a bit. When Luke and Calum looked away, Michael didn't. He let his eyes strip me, probably, and then proceeded to move closer to me, until he suddenly pinned me to the wall. His eyes dropping to my lips. Before he leamt down and kissed me.