Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Bethany

I giggled cuddling into Michael, everyone else eating pizza. I reached up for his hair and ruffled it.

"Fluffy." I said simply, although with a slur. He chuckled and laid down on the floor and pulled me close, kissing my cheek. 

"You're very drunk." He mumbled quietly. I giggled, snuggling into him. He picked me up and laid me under the blankets on the floor, and the boys chuckled bringing out their phones. I cuddled deeply into Michael who grinned, and wrapped a blanket around us like a burrito, pressed a kiss to my head and I was asleep instantly.

I woke up in the afternoon the next day with a killer headache snuggled into Michael. Who was still asleep, surely he didn't drink enough to sleep through the next day? But then again, Michael could be sober and sleep for a week. That's when I realized I couldn't get out of the makeshift bed. Luke was on one side of me, and Michael on the other option was not rolling and just standing straight up, but then Michael had both his arms around me, and he then proceeded to pull me closer.

I let out a silent sigh, and just cuddled into the cuddly bad boy. I stayed like this for what seemed like forever until someone's phone started ringing, loudly. All the boys shot up. Luke and Ashton holding their heads, Michael and Calum seeming fine. Calum took a second, before diving up and grabbing the phone. He then jogged upstairs to get some privacy.

"So. Bethany." Luke and Ashton looked at me as if I had done something wrong. I looked them dead in the eye, sitting up.

"What?" I looked at them back. Trying to act all tough, but with my hair being fluffy right now, and having sweater paws, it really wasn't gonna happen.

"Michael has an amazing girl. Goddamn Mikey, you're really lucky." Luke practically moaned.

"Shut up assholes, she doesn't remember anything from last night." Michael mumbled and pulled me ontop of him, I hid my face in the crook of his neck. "They dared you to give me a blow job infront of them." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Let me guess, I did it?" I asked, and he nodded. 

"Very nicely as well kitten." He grinned, I rolled my eyes rolling off him and going to the kitchen, Ashton and Luke laughing. I climbed the counter, trying to reach the top cupboard, where the shreddies are kept. That's when I felt two arms wrap around my middle, and I was placed on the floor, Michael reaching up with ease and putting them on the counter.

"I'm sorry princess." He mumbled quietly, pressing a kiss to my forehead. 

"You're a jerk, you know that, right?" I asked, looking up at him, pouring some of the shreddies into my hand and eating them that way.

"I know, I'm sorry Princess." He mumbled quieter, looking down at his feet.

"You're my jerk though." I went up on my tip-toes and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek. He grinned hugging me.

"You're my princess." He mumbled.