Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Bethany

I walked into school the next day, putting my stuff in the locker. All the guys, bar Luke, staying at home today to revise for their English Literature test. Well, that is their excuse. They decided Michael needed company while he was getting better from whatever illness he had yesterday.

"Michael's my boyfriend you know." Cat sneered, right behind me.

"Okay, you may think that if you wish." I rolled my eyes, although she couldn't see.

"You know his dick is massive." She 'moaned'. I sighed turning around. 

"Funny, 'cause the plastic you have, that you call boobs isn't." I laughed. The girls behind her sniggered. This is gonna be funny.

"Well, at least I have boobs." She laughed. 

"You don't need massive boobs to be liked. And you having your 'boobs' sucks for you, because when I run, i'm not in pain, when I wanna lie down on my front I can, and most of all, when it gets cold, mine don't freeze." I roll my eyes slamming my locker a little, a crowd forming around us already, half of them laughing at my comment.

"Cat stop being mean, she's a really nice person." One of the other blondes stepped out from behind Cat, and linked arms with me, as did a handful of other girls. I smiled a little. 

"Eugh whatever, you're all slags." She rolled her eyes. "Michael's taking me to the dance tomorrow." She glared at me. "Who will you be going with, your aunt? Oh wait, you can't."

"Why do you always refer to my aunt? Do you have no other comebacks or something?" My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out.

Michael; Luke will be taking you shopping for something to wear for the dance tomorrow, since i'm still iffy. Hope Cat isn't giving you any problems princess. If so show her this; Back off Beth, she's an amazing girl, unlike you. I'm also taking her to the dance tomorrow, and stop lying to people that I'm your boyfriend. Thanks xxx

I grinned and showed her the text, she gasped and stormed away the rest of her gang staying with me. I laughed a little and showed them.

"He told us the only reason he was her 'boyfriend' was to ask you on a date, because she was gonna help him ask." One of them said, and I felt really bad for knowing her name. I giggled nodding.

"That I can confirm." I smiled, and they all squealed. 

"We have cheer practice now, so if you want you can come and try out!" The blonde smiled. I nodded and walked with them to the field. Luke walked with the jocks, like he did in the first few years before he met Michael and Calum, we all walked to the field. I grinned and walked to the changing rooms. 

"Right, you don't know our names. Well, I'm Lola, thats Jessy, thats Nat, and that is Alex." Lola smiled. "The rest are apart of Cat's friends, although we all like you." 

"Thanks." I smiled back, Lola handed me a cheer outfit and some pompoms. I changed and walked out onto the field. Luke smirked and walked over, wearing his gear.

"Michael won't be able to contain himself seeing you in this." He chuckled winking, making me laugh, and the girls called me over. They then tied my hair up in a pony tail.

"Show us what you can do!" Lola smiled. Playing some music in the background. I did a few flips, span in the air then landed in the splits. I added some more moves into it before the music finished. Not even tired. "Okay, you might aswell keep that outfit, because you're on the team!"

I smiled, and we went through a routine for tomorrow night, and I clicked on very quickly. For the rest of the day we practiced while the jocks were practicing for the game.

I smiled and walked out of school, and walked to the mall with Luke. He smiled and took out his phone.

"Michael said colour is going to be black and gold." He smiled. I nodded as we walked through the mall for a while, until it hit dinner time, and then all the clothes stores were closing. We were walking out of the mall, until I spotted a black, short dress. (A/N; Dress in the image) we walked into the store, and I tried it on. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

I opened the door, so Luke could see and he nodded holding a thumbs up. I grinned and span a little.

"Michael will love that, I love that." He winked, I laughed a little and walked back inside, knowing I had the perfect pair of golden heels for the dress. I smiled and changed out of it, putting on my shirt and skirt again, before walking out. Luke took the dress off me and payed for it, despite my protesting. I sighed and we walked the twenty minute walk home. I smiled and we walked in, the boys all looking at us.

"Show us the dress." The boys smirked. I shook my head and walked upstairs. I hid it under my bed and pulled out the golden heels. I smiled and slipped my feet into them, making sure they still fit. Which they did. I smiled and rolled into bed, going to sleep instantly.