Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Bethany

"Drunk truth or dare!" Screamed Calum, and instantly I knew this wasn't gonna end well. "You're playing Bethany." 

"Do I have to?" I asked, I wasn't even drinking whereas the rest of the boys were.

"Yup." Ash smiled, and Michael wrapped his arm around my waist.

"How about we bring down a shit ton of blankets and pillows?" I suggested. "Then if we pass out due to drinking, we're comfy. Plus it can be like a big sleep over."

"Good idea." Luke agreed, and him and Michael stumbled upstairs to go grab the stuff. I then sat on the couch between Calum and Ashton who handed me a bottle of beer. I groaned internally and shook my head placing it on the floor.

"No thanks." I mumbled. Ashton whined and picked it up and handed it to me again. I placed it down on the floor and crossed my arms. The boys came downstairs with several blankets and pillows each I set up the blankets on the floor and ran upstairs grabbing my batman hoodie and some hollister shorts, which I quickly changed into before running downstairs and flopping onto the blankets and stuff.

"Heya princess." Michael whispered from behind me, I looked down blushing a little. "For drunk truth or dare, you have to drink. Ashton said you were refusing to drink earlier, will you drink for me?" He turned me around and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine.." I groaned, crawling over to the cooler and grabbing a beer, popping the lid open and drinking the cat piss in a bottle. We gathered in a circle and it started to feel like a girl sleepover.

"I'm starting." Calum called out. "Luke truth or dare?"

"Dare." The rather drunk, and giggly Luke smiled, adding a giggle.

"You and Michael to make out." I held back a smirk, watching Michael's eyes widen. 

"Is it okay if I make out with your boyfriend?" Luke asked, giggling. I nodded, holding back laughter. Michael let out a slight sigh. Luke crawled over and they well, made out. Michael pulling Luke on top of him. Calum looking at me.

"Luke looks like he's enjoying it." He pointed out, and I laughed a little sitting beside Ashton. The boys pulled apart a few minutes later.

"Not gonna lie Hemmings, you're a good kisser, not as good as Bethany though." Michael smirked and I laughed, sipping the drink I held in my hands, that still tasted of cat piss.

"Bethany, truth or dare?" Luke looked at me. I thought for a minute.

"Dare." With my words he smirked. 

"Strip tease, you don't have to completely strip, but you can get rid of the hoodie and shorts at least." Luke smirked. 

"Really Luke?" I whined, but then proceeded with the strip tease. All the boy's eyes were wide when I sat back down in my bra and underwear. 

"That was fucking beautiful." Michael whispered huskily in my ear, I blushed and shivered at the contact.

"Ashhhyyy, truth or dare?" I smirked.

"Dare." He said confidently.

"Strip down to your boxers, and run down the street and back screaming Justin Bieber's song baby." I smirked. "And you have to let me record it."

So thats what he did.

A few more rounds later, Ashton chose me. I was now drunk, which I was hating, because I knew for a fact I wouldn't remember this tomorrow.

"Suck Michael off, infront of us." Ash grinned, was this payback?

"She doesn't have to do that." Michael stated. 

"Just 'cause she's a girl doesn't mean she gets special treatment." The boys agreed, except Michael. Who then rolled his eyes.

"It's fine Michael." I kissed his collar bone. Then the dare was done, the boy's eyes wide and their hands in their pants.