August 7th, 2015

Today I went to town. Hmm. Good place to start.
We left my brother at home and went out to pay some shizz. I finally (finally) got my college application forms in. It's about frinky dinky time.
Then...hm...we got Pizza. There's this place in North River called Ali's something-or-another's pizza and convenience. It's run by this really nice Indian guy who learned to make pizza in Toronto or something. Obviously I'm a good listener and I have a fantastic memory.
Anyway, this place has AMAZING pizza. Like, the best. So we brought that shizz home and ate it. I am so full. :)
I was up late last night reading my novel and Kuroshitsuji. I'm gonna try (and succeed probably) to finish the Book Of Murder story arc today. And I have to go for a jog when my stomach settles. I don't think I've broken that routine since I came back from puppy sitting. You go girl.
We still haven't found the remote but at least I got my family to look for it today. Damn thing slipping from our grasp just when I need it most.
And it turns out it wasn't Rick Mercer who died. It was the short dark haired guy off Steven and Chris. Steven I think. It wasn't suicide or an overdose but the cause is unknown. Hmm...
Death by fabulous.
That is all.

Later:
I'm reading the whole Zombie Ship thing arc of Kuroshitsuji and I'm dying from the feels. Snake. Omg so sad I wanna hug him but I'm deathly afraid of snakes. Ronald started out all sexy and dark but then Grell came along and I'm like "my babies!" And you can totally see jealousy when Sevastian comes up, like, he is in love with Grell. I can see it.
And I wasn't the hugest fan of Lizzie but seeing her now...babe...as long as you're okay with Ciel having a homosexual relationship on the side, I'm cool with you.
Somebody else can take my heart. I don't need it anymore.
I'm gonna break away from Hetalia a bit and write a Gronald fanfic. That'll be my next endeavour. Totally.
I think I'm done now.
Cya
-Shick