Spoopy day nine

So I was awoken at eight on my day off. The neighbours needed a babysitter so eight hours later I'm home just in time for Ellen and hey look thirty extra dollars in my pocket.
It was almost 35. One of the girls kept trying to give me money for babysitting her and I was like "hey look here's five dollars for being so good."
According to my Spanish friend that means I'm a babysitting queen. Who knew?
One of the twins: *putting rubber bands on my head*
Me: Am I stylish?
The other twin: no.
Wow.....
I dunno it was a good time. Better than sitting at home doing nothing I guess.
They kept going through my pictures and...
Yaoi.
Not hardcore yaoi. Fluffy yaoi. But still. Yaoi.
So I was getting a lot of comments on my current fanfic and I really appreciate the love commentary. It's all from one person, a person whose writing I'm currently following so I've been commentating their work too! I feel this little bond with this person. It's great.
That's all. After ellen it's Naruto and chill.
2hrs into naruto and chill and he hasn't looked at you once....

Hetalia thirty day challenge:
I forgot it yesterday. Second time woo!
A character in my rpg party?? I don't play video games very much but I hear Denmark is good.

Another otp?
FrUK who are apparently THE SAME HEIGHT!!!!????

We're on our way to moms friends house so internet again. You should be getting this entry on the date.

Random note here....
"No homo." The scientist says as he declares the Fossils found in a bog in northern Carolina to not be of Human origin.