Jan 22

So today was busy ish.
Since I didn't have sociology for the morning I technically had three free hours in the morning. I hung out in the cafeteria and did my usual junk. The friend who faked his death was online. I forgave him bc I'm an idiot. Then I found out that another internet friend had died but her friend was taking over her accounts so idk...it's so confusing I've given up keeping track of them.
Then I had gym after lunch and we went snowshoeing. I outdid everybody by doing it in heels hahahaftw. Then we all got hot chocolate but I also have a cold starting.
Apparently this morning when I was in the cafeteria I was called to the office but I was listening to music and didn't hear the announcements. According to rumours I was suspended for drawing "anime porn" in class. FIRST OF ALL IT WAS MPREG. And secondly I passed the principal like five times this afternoon and he didn't say shit so I'm assuming I was just called to the office because I wasn't there for sociology which I didn't have to do anything for.
Anyway in co-op I screwed around like normal and also it was my last day of school for this term.
My gym teacher liked the paper I wrote him for extra credit. Yay!
Now I'm at home watching anime. I don't remember what I was doing in co-op but I had that too.
Anyway. Bye.
-Shick